Chapter 11

Y/N's POV

Once we reunited with everyone else, of course, I was bombarded with questions. Lucky for me, Abbacchio was generous enough to explain to everyone what had occurred. So, thankfully, everyone backed off after hearing what I had just endured. Though Bruno and Narancia insisted I sat next to them, I politely declined and sat in the back with Fugo, Mista, and Trish. Mista definitely looked like he wanted to prevent the four of us from being back there. But after everyone fell under the depressingly emotionless atmosphere I had suddenly created, they seemed to have wanted me to have my space to recover. I tried to stay positive and I didn't have this aura before, but I succumbed to it after a while. And now it had spread to everyone else in the van. Or so I thought. I won't deny I felt a tiny glimpse of fluffiness seeing Fugo become flustered as he realized he was going to be sitting in front of me the whole ride to Naples station. I suppose he still wasn't over the amount of affection he had received from me. I bet that's the most affection he's received from anyone-

"Let me see the key we obtained again, Narancia," Abbacchio said and Narancia obliged. "'Thank you for protecting my daughter, Bucciarati. Go to the drinking fountain with a turtle on the sixth platform at Naples Station, and use this key. Then, take my daughter to Venice by train. P.S. My mission for you will end once you get to Venice.'" He read the message out loud to all of us. "What's supposed to be by the drinking fountain at the station?"

"A turtle." I deadpanned. Though I thought I was going to be met with one of Abbachio's infamous glares, I was instead met with a soft expression. As well with some small smiles from everyone else, I guess they were glad to see me starting to regain my "humor".

"The boss mentioned a way for us to travel without being found by the enemy. The station is dangerous, but we'll just have to trust him and go." Bruno contributed after my comment.

"D-Do you think the boss is actually in Venice? Since it's mentioned in that note..." Narancia wondered.

"We don't need to think about that. We're just going to do as we're ordered. There's a super express leaving for Florence in ten minutes. We'll take that." Bruno informed us. "Mista, is anyone following us?" He asked as he turned his head to look at the gunslinger.

"So far, we're good. I can't say the same for the station, though. There'll be plenty of paid guys who'll report information about us." Mista replied, and immediately afterward pulled Fugo close to him with a perverted smirk. It didn't take long for me to dig up a decently sized eraser out of my pocket and throw it at him.

"OW! What the hell, Y/N?!" He yelped as the eraser bonked him.

"You better not be making some perverted comments. What's wrong with you? Have some respect for the young lady." I scolded him knowing exactly what he had been whispering to Fugo about. While Trish was confused at the situation, Mista was embarrassed, Fugo certainly seemed to appreciate me for preventing Mista's crude comments.

"Exactly. Than-" Fugo's gratitude was cut short as the car swerved causing him to lose his balance.

But thank lord DIO I was sitting next to Trish so I simply stuck my arms out to essentially catch him and keep him out of Trish's breasts. Unfortunately for me, Fugo was a lot heavier than I expected. So we both ended up falling onto the van's floor, with me on top of him. Specifically, my chest was on top of his face, and as a reflex, he had wrapped an arm around my waist. In other words, we completely ended up in a suggestible position. After a few seconds of processing what just happened, we both immediately got up back to our spots while furiously apologizing to each other. Meanwhile, the others looked at us either confused, completely oblivious as to what had happened. Or in Mista's and Trish's case, completely taken aback at what clearly happened. After a couple of minutes of awkward silence, I finally spoke up.