Chapter 3

Bruno's POV

I looked down in shock, trying to process what Giorno and Y/N had just explained to me. It's been a couple of minutes since they've both told me about who Y/N was and everything she/he/they knew. But I still couldn't help but stare at both them in disbelief. As far as I could tell, she/he/they wasn't/weren't lying, neither of them were sweating through their whole explanation. Not only that but everything Y/N said about my past and the others was true. She/He/They got everything down, even details no one would have any way of knowing. She/He/They truly knew everything about us, if she/he/they know(s) that much about our past I don't see why she/he/they wouldn't know about our future. She/He/They were able to tell Giorno about me meeting him because of the Leaky Eye Luca "incident" after all.

Not to mention, she/he/they were kind and considerate enough to pull me away from Giorno to tell me about what she/he/they knew about my team. She/He/They claimed that she/he/they didn't do it because she/he/they didn't trust Giorno but because she/he/they want Giorno to have the chance to get to know us. That comment made me smile, and what honestly made me want to trust her/him/them. Despite this, it was still a lot to process, and either way, trustful of her/him/them or not, it's not on me to decide whether they can both be part of Passione. That is Polpo's job, it's up to him to make the final decision.

I suddenly felt something hit me in the back. I turned around to see who or what caused me to fall out of my shocked state. Only to see a small group of kids staring back at me, their soccer ball a few feet away from me. I calmly walked over to the soccer ball and kicked it back to them.

"Thanks!" They all repeated to me as they went back to their game.

I glanced over my shoulder, looking at Giorno and Y/N, they were both smiling. I let out a small sigh.

"Fine." I stated as I fully turned to look at them.

"I'll report back saying I couldn't find the one who attacked Luca and introduce you two so you can both join the organization. However-" I was then cut off by Y/N.

"Yeah, we know-well more like I know but- yeah... if they find out at any time that we're going after the boss you're not going to save us because 'traitors can't be saved'.", She/He/They air quoted, "And we'll have to deal with our own failure." She/He/They finished saying. I chuckled as I walked and stood between both of them.

"Right... Otherwise, I'll wager on both your golden dreams and the honorable, golden resolve it took to go as far," I turned to look at Giorno, "as to rip off your own arm, Giorno Giovanna." I then turned to look at Y/N.

"And being honest and telling me the truth about who you are, what you know, and what you know you're capable of, Y/N L/N." I said with a small smile which she/he/they kindly returned.

~lmao smoll time skip to them walking around Naples~

"Our organization oversees every industry in Naples." I explained as we walked through the alleyways of Naples. "Passione.... That's the name of the organization. Passione means "passion", but that's not actually related to the boss's name. No one actually knows the boss's name, nor does anyone know what he looks like." I turned to look at a nervous Y/N. "Well, no one from here anyways." I said as I turned back around.

"Yeah and thank Pucci no one knows- Like I said while explaining this situation to you, while I know who he is and how he looks like, it's not going to be of any use right now. If anything, it'll cause more trouble and harm if I gave you that information right now. But I will reveal it to both of you when the time comes." With that, both Giorno and I gave her/him/them a nod which seemed to calm her/his/their nerves. I continued my speech about the works of our organization to them while we finally made it out of the alleyways.