Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

"Ow..." Mista whined as he held his injured bloody side.

"Yeah, you're going to have to go to the hospital-" Fugo began to inform him before being cut off with more whining.

"I know that! I'm asking you to do something in the meantime!"

"Very well." Fugo simply complied as he pulled out a stapler.

"H-Hey, Fugo, you aren't-'' But before Mista could do any further protest, Fugo stapled his wound shut.

"What the hell is this?!" He complained as he looked down at his now patched-up wound.

"Staples!" Narancia literally pointed at the obvious.

"But wow! It actually closed up! Just like closing a comic book!" Narancia laughed at Mista's pain- I let out a small laugh as I leaned my shoulder onto the doorway.

"Narancia, could you wrap up his stomach with masking tape now?" Fugo requested his assistance.

"Sure thing!" Narancia replied as he approached Mista.

"You sure this isn't going to get infected?" Mista questioned.

"Pft, don't worry about it Mista! I'm sure you'll be fine! You're practically indestructible." I chuckled at him while getting flashbacks to all the times he shoots himself in the anime. Mista shot me a smile before looking back down at his stapled wound.

"Actually, you know, I kinda like it." He responded which caused me to smile.

"Would you pipe down?" A voice interrupted as we all turned to look at Bruno. I got myself off the doorway and scooted next to Fugo as Bruno walked in with Giorno and Abbacchio.

"Well done, everybody. Thanks to you, we were able to get to Capri safely. Zucchero, who attacked us on the boat, and the guy Mista handled are both passed out on the boat. No need to worry about them anymore." Bruno explained as we all attentively listened for any next instructions. Well, all except Narancia of course-

"Then let's hurry up and go to the place where the ten billion lire is hidden!" Narancia exclaimed in excitement.

"Where did you hide it, Bucciarati? A hidden safe at the bank? Or maybe you buried it in a cave on the island?" Abbacchio questioned. Bruno simply let out a sigh and slightly rolled up his sleeve to look at a watch that was totally and always there before-

"Could you wait just a bit longer?" He simply replied to Abbacchio's questioning.

"Why's that? Why are you worried about the time?" Fugo began to question him as well but was soon cut off by Narancia shushing him. Without a word, Narancia carefully began walking out. While the others just turned their heads back to see what he was doing, I carefully followed behind. Knowing what was coming, of course, I was gonna keep Narancia from pulling a knife out to Trish and vice versa.

"Hey! You guys! We're still in here, so how 'bout it? Can't you do the cleaning later?" Narancia tried to shoo them off.

"Does your name happen to be Toilette?"

"Huh? What was that?" Narancia asked to which Trish pointed at the toilet sign as an answer.

"If your name is actually Toilette, that would mean this is your house. You can boss around anyone you want in your own house. But if that isn't the case, you've got no right to boss me around." Trish explained her answer.

"Huh? Hey! Wait, dumbass!" Narancia yelled after her as he grabbed her shoulder but before he could put his knife to her neck, I pulled him back by the waist which caused him to drop his knife. His knife, which Trish picked up as a reflex and started pointing it at us.

Vento Aureo/Golden Wind x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें