Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

After my little outburst of excitement, we continued to follow Bruno to our destination. As we walked with him he went on about the organization and how everything and everyone in it worked. Giorno was really attentive and intrigued by what he had to say. I, on the other hand, already knew this information so I just really spent the whole time admiring 2001 Naples. Finally, after walking for a bit we made it into the restaurant where the gang hangs out at. And of course, we were met with the lovely scene of Narancia and Fugo fighting.

Awwww! Baby Boys-

I thought to myself as I heard the scene play out from the other room.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" Bruno barked out at them, slightly startling Giorno and I since we've gotten used to his calm demeanor.

"I could hear you all the way from the entrance! You're bothering the other customers!" He exclaimed once more, as he walked into the room Giorno and I followed behind.

"These are the new members I told you about yesterday." He explained as Giorno stood next to him, and I stood next to Giorno.

"Let me introduce you both. This is Giorno Giovanna and Y/N L/N." He introduced us while the gang just stared at us without a word. Before it could get any more awkward, Giorno stepped forward.

"I'm Giorno Giovanna. It's a pleasure to meet you all." He respectfully stated while giving a small bow. With that, all their eyes slowly shifted to me which caused me to panic.

"Uh- I-I'm Y/N!" I nervously said while giving them a small awkward wave. I could feel a smile of excitement start to form but I quickly bit my lip to try to hold it back.

"It's nice to meet you all." I simply said as I stopped biting my lip before it could start to bleed. And with that, they all turn to do whatever they were doing before as if nothing had just happened.

"I'm sorry, Fugo."

"No, I should apologize." Narancia and Fugo apologized to each other.

A H! Baby, baby boys-

"Hey! I'm the one who brought them here, so be respectful!" Bruno exclaimed before being interrupted by a waiter.

"Mr. Bucciarati."

"What is it?" Bruno asked, facing the waiter.

"There's a phone call for you." The waiter responded.

"All right, thanks." He said before turning to his gang.

"Make sure you guys properly greet Y/N and Giorno! Got it? Y/N, Giorno, I'll be right back. Take some time to get to know these guys." He said as headed out.

"All right." Giorno responded. I, on the other hand, stepped closer to Giorno and whispered.

"Don't drink the piss-" While Abbacchio was busy pissing in the teapot. Of course, without context though this made Giorno give me a questioning look.

"What?" He whispered back.

"You heard me. Just... if they pour you, or us, some tea don't touch the teacup. I'll take care of it, just sit there and do what you do best, look pretty. Okay?" I said with a small smile.

"O-Okay." He replied with a small blush visible on his face.

"Giorno and Y/N, was it? Why don't you two have a seat? Let's have some tea and chat." Abbacchio said as he poured some "tea" into two teacups and we sat down on chairs next to each other.

"Well, drink up." He simply said as the others then focused their eyes on us.

"How old are you two?" He suddenly asked.