Regret(7)

He couldn't understand what was happening to him. He would shake his head in confusion, feeling as though a fog was covering his mind. It was scary, strange and unknown sensations were taking over his body all of the sudden and he couldn't figure out where they were coming from.

His skin felt like it was on fire, boiling to the touch. Sweat dripped from his face and body, soaking the ground beneath him. He shook violently, trembling in his own agony. He didn't know what was going on!

He felt so susceptible to his emotions, whereas before he could keep them under cool control whenever he wished! He felt like his entire body was made of molten lava, yet so alarmingly cold at the same time. It was like he was sick, but he knew deep inside that this was no sickness he was experiencing.

With a frustrated growl, he slammed his head into the stone beneath him. Stone grated against stone as he drove his head into the floor, desperate for something to drive away the cotton filling his head.

It hurt it hurt it hurt it hurt it hurt it hurt it hurt it hurt. It ached into his body, stabbing at his soul and jabbed at his insides. It hurt so bad! The terrible longing and desperation he felt seemed to drive him mad! He fiercely wished for something to end his agony, but he didn't know what he needed!

No. That was wrong... He knew exactly what he needed. He knew what would instantly would make him better, but he couldn't grasp what it was! Why was his brain hiding the relief to his suffering! It frustrated him to no end!

He roared at the walls around him, crumbling stone under his fists with ferocity.

W̵̺̯̗̭̦̞͙̱̯̝̣̰̫̫͋́͗̆͐̆̀̅͘͘͝Ḩ̵̛͈̰̞̼̮̜̮͂́̽͛̑̊͊͋͑͂̀̓̚͜͝Â̷̧̧̡͙̯̯͙͓͈͚̱͑̌͑͋̈́̋͑̂͒͘ͅT̸̗̘̈̀͝ ̸̡̯̭͇͉̻͇̣͓̮̑̃͑͐̿̆͂̿̊̕͠I̸̢̝͎͕͖̥͉̱̮͆̅̌̆͒̂̐̈́̋̆̄́͠ͅS̵͖̗̲̉͑̇́̈́̇̒̓̇͊̎̒͜ ̸̙͇̟̲̘͙̳̍͑̇͛̀̈́͠H̴̢̧̡͔̝̰͈͕̲̖̺͓͈͕͔̰̔̇͗̓̌̓̃̃̾̂̾̐̐̃͗͘͘A̷̛̺͓̪̤̰̰̱͙̜̞̲͕͍̣̗̎͂͌͒̈́̅͜P̶̦̹̙̻͈̳̥̝̰̬̠͉̈́̔̒̔̉͗̿̇͘͜͠͝͝ͅP̸̡͙̥͚̪̥̥̳͇͖̖͇͐̈̿̅̄͌͜͝Ë̶̡͍̹̰̺͙͉̠̱͍̣̦̣́͛͝Ǹ̷̛̛̪̱̀̍̈́̿͂̈́͑̆͛͝Į̸̘̪̟̜͋̄̽̌͋̐̓̆̿̀̿̆͝͠Ń̵̺͓̱̄͆̿͛͐̀̈́̔̆̈́̈̇͋̚͝G̷͓̪͔̓̆͌̀̅̓̈́̈́͠͠ ̷̛̪̗̮͇̾̀̃͛̂̊̈́̿͛̚ͅT̴̨̢̡̛͈̝̳̣̗͖͎̘̪̈̾̏͆̅̚Ơ̴͍͖̞̬͔̼̪̞̲̯̦̱̤͉̽̉̈́̌̍́̈́̓̑̄́͝ ̵̖̭̽̿̇̓̂̾̓̀̄̃͌̌̇̄̓̕M̵̢̗̘̩̦̝̣͔̫͕͇̯͈͔̘̓̉̾̾͛́͒͊͊͌͌͘͝͠Ë̷̬́̏̂͋̓͒̋̊̈

—————

Y'all I'm sorry for the short ass chapter, but I honestly had no idea where I was going to put this little tidbit and just fucking stuck it here.

Also, you all were probably going rabid at this point with how slow I am at updating. So cue me having horrible plot planning and shit.

-Gumby