11

Tom Holland as James Smith

Matthew Baynton as Alvin Ferris 

"Bella, are you insane?" Owen's eyes widened as he watched the khaki helicopter being to circle over head. The sand began to pick up, and smartly Luke warned them to cover their eyes, otherwise they'd be pouring water on their faces for days in attempt to get it out. 

"That's a government helicopter; the same bloody British government who is after us." He complained loudly, his voice laced with panic as he thought about them being captured. If that happened, Hattie was definitely going to die, there was no way they could escape in time to save her. 

Isabella rolled her eyes, shouting above the noise as the helicopter gradually hovered lower to settle down in the centre of the road, "Just trust me! I know what I'm doing." Her eyes were shining with reassurance, and that was all the Shaws needed to trust her plan. Isabella had never let them down before, and now certainly wasn't the time to doubt her. 

Finally, the helicopter finally touched down and Isabella glanced at the four around her, "Do you have everything you need?" They all nodded certainly, clutching various weapons and the machine that was clearly in need of some repair before Isabella gave them a thumbs up when the helicopter door was opened from the inside. 

"Go!" Deckard shouted hurriedly, pushing Hattie forwards towards Owen as they kept low to avoid the force of the blade. Isabella felt Deckard's hand on the small of her back as he guided the pair towards the open door, and she sent him a grateful smile as she helped her onto the helicopter. Finally, Luke climbed in last, pulling the door shut behind him to block out the external noise whilst everyone clambered towards a seat. 

There were ten seats all together, two for the pilot and co-pilot, and eight in the back, usually reserved for the army or agents. Today wasn't a usual mission. 

Deckard and Isabella took the two front seats on the left, allowing Luke to sit on the right hand side with Owen and Hattie behind him. Before anyone could speak, the pilot turned around with a questioning and worried look on his face.