1

"The five of you will run the world if you stick together"

That's what Magdalene repeated all those years ago.

After every argument, all those boisterous fights and every time they doubted themselves, those twelve words were spoken and for a moment, the world seemed a lot less frightening. 

Isabella's bright eyes covered with a watery glaze, like morning fog drifting across the turquoise lake just outside her clear window. It was a truly beautiful view to wake up to, and she cherished it daily. 

She had Deckard and Owen to thank for that, they dutifully gifted her the house to keep Isabella out of the dangerous city, even if it was only a few miles drive to the busy centre of London. 

At first she tried to refuse the extravagant present, claiming it was too much money to be spent on her, but the stubbornness of the boys she'd grown up with had only magnified through the decades. Hattie was given one too of course, not that she needed it. 

Hattie was constantly on the move with her MI6 team, taking down numerous corrupt organisation like they were nothing more than regular citizens. Although Isabella could fight, having been taught by the Shaw family, she had nothing on Hattie; but then again, neither did anybody else. 

Lastly was her brother who'd been declared MIA after being sent on an undercover mission to gather intel on some illegal company. That was over eight years ago and Isabella knew that if he had been still alive, he would have got in touch by now. 

After the disappearance of her parents, Blake was the only biological family she had left, however she'd accepted the fact that he was dead too. Nonetheless, with the Shaw family still very much in her life, Isabella didn't feel so alone.

The warm tea in her hand was almost begging to be drunk as it sat untouched on the marble counter top. Isabella felt she was waiting, for nothing in particular, but she couldn't bring herself to start her daily routine, not just yet. 

Isabella was incredibly intelligent and worked on behalf of the British government. Her impeccable computer skills made her a dream partner for all the top businesses around the globe, but working for the government allowed her to gather intel without anyone even suspecting a thing. 

She designed the whole electronic system with top notch security and loopholes only she herself could access. Undeniably, it made her a target, however Isabella could always see the threat coming from a mile off. 

Suddenly, Isabella felt a strong urge to turn on the tv, sensing that bad news was on the horizon. Prodding at the remote hurriedly, all colour left her face as a familiar individual popped up on her tv screen. 

"Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw are now on the run from the police..." Isabella sighed deeply, rushing around the worktop to grab her phone. If Dec was on the news, he'd been framed.