3

"Did you steal these from our wardrobes?" Isabella chuckled, pulling her thigh length, beige coat over her thin, grey jumper

"Did you steal these from our wardrobes?" Isabella chuckled, pulling her thigh length, beige coat over her thin, grey jumper. Hattie walked out beside her, in a more professional looking outfit, fastening the buttons on the cuffs of her jacket with an awaiting look on her face. 

Isabella had spent the last five minutes wiping down her face so it was clean of blood and hurriedly covering the bruising with concealer which fortunately she found in the cupboard they had in the back room. It was old and drying out, but it did the job for now. There was some mascara too, which fortunately made her look a little less like death. 

"Probably just what was left over from all of his one night stands." Owen ridiculed with a smirk etched on his face, sorting out whatever was in his black bag. The girls pulled a face as Deckard sent an ominous glare to his brother, "Why don't you just shut your mouth before I shut it for you." 

"Oh, come on. Can you not go two seconds without winding each other up?" Isabella intervened, letting her eyes wonder over the spare laptops and electronics that crowded the desk. If she could borrow one of those, the sky was the limit. Fortunately for the group, both Owen and Deckard quietened down, giving everyone time to prepare for the journey ahead. 

"Take any, I know you want one." Dec appeared beside the blonde, after watching her gaze at the equipment longingly. Isabella looked up at him quizzically, trying to see if his offer was genuine, "Really?"

He nodded, laughing at the shocked expression on her face as she turned back to pick the laptop her heart desired most. After settling on a Microsoft one, she checked the apple watch on her wrist, clarifying that it was still usable after the fight, and thankfully it was. With her watch and a computer, Isabella could hack into anything. 

"We need to get going." Deckard announced, grabbing his bag and passing another one to Isabella who thanked him automatically, not even knowing what was inside. Hattie, Isabella and Owen piled into the back of a black range rover that they rarely ever used, whilst Hobbs and Deckard jumped into the front in quick time. 

"Here." Owen reached into his bag, pulling out a packet of biscuits, the ones that Isabella had specifically asked for. As he handed them to the women, she smiled ecstatically, clutching the red and white bag to her chest with glee. "Thank you, you're the best."  

"I know how you love your lotus biscuits." Owen grinned, zipping up his bag and kicking it under the seat below him whilst Hobbs turned back to watch the girl in confusion, "So can I just ask who you actually are?" 

Isabella snapped her head up, exchanging a glance with Deckard in the mirror as he drove them to the closest airport in London. "I'm Isabella Ford." She responded calmly, offering Hattie a biscuit which she took happily. 

"That means nothing to me." Hobbs announced tactlessly and Isabella lifted a snack to her mouth with a snarky grin, "Good, because you mean nothing to me."