6

"We're about two minutes away from the complex

"We're about two minutes away from the complex." The pilot explained, shouting over his shoulder so the four in the back could hear him clearly, "When I say jump, you'll all have a twenty second slot to get out of the plane, or else you'll miss the landing spot completely."

Hobbs nodded, thanking the pilot before turning around to discuss with the others. Before he could get a word in edgeways, Deckard butted in and Isabella tried her hardest not to laugh at Hobb's displeased expression. 

"Once we land, the three of us need to go straight through these doors here which should lead us into the complex. We need to get Hattie, get the machine and get out." He demanded as he pointed to a small section of a map he was holding; something that Isabella had managed to get from the satelite images. 

"Izzy, you try and find us a route out of there. Get up high, try and find a car, a truck, anything you can steal." Isabella nodded her head rapidly, preparing herself for the terrifying jump she was about to make. Although she had jumped out of a plane before, the nauseating feeling never faded away.

"You have a gun, right?" Owen checked as Isabella laughed sarcastically patting her belt which was padded out with various weapons, "How stupid do you think I am?" 

Deckard grinned at her smugness, slowly moving over towards the door whilst waiting for the signal to jump. Before they were set to go, Isabella looked around at the three men, crossing her fingers that they'd be able to get out with Hattie unscathed. "Good luck."

Hobbs nodded his head stiffly in return, "You too," 

"Get ready to jump in three..." The pilot announced as Deckard yanked open the door. An overwhelming wave of air flooded into the plane, almost knocking the breath out of Isabella as she crouched behind the Shaw brothers. 

"Two..." Isabella squeezed both Owen and Deckard's hand tightly, silently telling them to stay safe, both on the descent to the ground and in the Eteon complex. 

"One." 

Deckard leapt out of the plane expertly, closely followed by Owen who Isabella could tell was just as nervous as her. Ever since his plane accident during a fight with Hobbs and his team, the air became an unsettling environment for him. It just proved how much he was willing to sacrifice to help his family. 

"Let's go." Hobbs gestured for Isabella to go next, and just like that, she was flying. The sensation of free falling through the sky at over one hundred miles an hour was something indescribable. The wind pounded at her face ferociously as her hair was blown forcefully behind her, undoubtedly creating a chaotic bird's nest in its wake. 

Isabella was trusting the two figures below her to guide the group to the correct point of entry. They were supposed to open their parachutes only when they entered the large, hollow structure which wouldn't expose them to the enemy who were unknowingly awaiting their arrival on the ground.