Anniversary Part 2

Dai's Pov

The raikage showing up out of nowhere  startled me a little bit but I really shouldn't be surprised he's been doing this since he I was young. My family has always been close to the raikage's as the first raikage  helped built the village with my great grandpa. The Raikage was like a uncle to me, well the uncle that I wish I had. 

I was about to ask what did he want but then I seen what Yura was doing. It seemed like she had dust in her eye so she couldn't see who it was so she was poking the raikage in the chest. " It's very rude to put DIRT IN PEOPLE's Eyes you baka". she said as she countinued her poking seesion She's dead  I thought and it looked like Ken had the same thought on his mind as he facepalmed. " Hey poking you is kinda fun" she said as she poked all around him.  " Get your HANDS OFF ME YOU PEASANT" Ojisan's (Uncle) commanding voice  resonated throughout the whole training ground. Yura immediately jumped back and landed on Ken's back. "Either that person makes a really good voice impression of the Raikage or I just yelled and poked the Raikage for 30 seconds straight". She said sounding very scared and she was blushing out of embarrassment. 

"Yura your a sensory ninja you really couldn't tell that the literal Raikage  was right in front of you?" Ken said facepalming. She just put down her head into Ken's shoulder too embarrassed to speak. The Raikage looked pissed off, well he looks pissed of most of the time so I'm not surprised. "Ojisan what are you doing here" I said trying to keep him from breaking the ground in two. It seemed like it worked as his face expressions softened."Meet me at the lake in 3 minutes no excuses" He said in a calm voice before he body flickered out the way. I sighed, I knew I was going to have to go to that lake sometime today but I wanted to do things  before hand. "I'm sorry guys I really wanted to hang out with you today." I said sad. Yura got off of Ken's back and gave me another huge hug. "It's ok Dai-san don't worry about it". Yura says and then let's me go. "You better hurry you know the Raikage-sama does not like to be kept waiting". Ken said. " Your right bro see you guys at the ceremony?". "You know we'll be there Dai" Yura says as she smiled. Ken gave me a nod and we did our handshake before  I said goodbye to my two best friends in the world and headed quickly to the lake.

It didn't take a lot of time to travel there and I made it in around 30 seconds. I saw ojisan sitting down, already fishing. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and sat by him and grabbed the fishing pool and started fishing. It was silent for a while and was kinda awkward. Not because I was fishing with the leader of our village I used to do this everyday  with him but something was missing, someone was missing.  And there I went thinking about my dad again. All the fun times we had going to this lake. A flashback played in my mind of the times when  my dad, and killer B made him so angry he punched the water out of the whole lake.  All of us laughed for hours that day and even the Raikage let out a few laughs. I finally stopped reminiscing when I heard Ojisan speak." Where are your bodyguards at today Dai?". " Mom convinced my uncle to let me go solo today". 

Ojisan just smirked a little bit "Even the leader of the Raijin clan is scared of  Emiko-chan not to be surprised though". He said shivering a little bit uncharacteristically. " What is the almighty Raikage scared of my mom".  I said sarcastically " Watch your tone kid, but I'm not scared of her I respect her I've seen firsthand her talent on the battlefield, there's a reason she was called the sealing queen when she was a ninja". "Yeah I know I heard the stories" I said putting down  my fishing rod and  looking up at the sky. It had stopped raining awhile ago and I could finally start seeing the sun. Ojisan had already catched a couple fish. 

"You still blame yourself for his death don't you Dai" I stopped looking out of the sky and looked at ojisan in surprise. Ojisan was always a very blunt person and if he wanted to say  something he will. "I-um......" I looked at the water and when I did I saw my father being stabbed. Even with my dad's calming last  words a nagging part of me still believed it was my fault. I just sat there having the memories plague my mind.