Not good enough

A/n I'm changing Dai's mom and dad age to 33 to help with the story

Ken's Pov 5 minutes after last chapter. Location: Main road in Kumogakure.

I walked through the village limping a little.  Maybe I went overboard this morning, but if I can master this jutsu I should be able to past through the ranks to at least chunin. But now I want some ice cream. I  started heading to the ice cream spot that I usually go to. "Hey chief" 

"Your back Ken, the usual I'm guessing ". Chief said. I just nodded. When he started making the Ice cream I started looking out at the street. I spotted Yura walking. "Actually chief can I get a birthday cake one too". " Of course Ken". "That'll be 200 ryo". I reached in my pocket for money and came to a realization. "Um I'm sorry for that chief I don't have any money today". Shit this is embarrassing. "Oh that's fine don't worry about it". He said as he gave me the ice cream. "Thanks for the offer but I don't like taking handouts chief". I said as I tried giving the ice cream back to him. "Nonsense last week you saved us a lot of ryo  after you healed my wife's broken leg this is nothing compared to that". 

"Well I'll be in your debt chief thanks again for the Ice cream". I said as I started walking towards Yura . That's weird she usually walks faster then that.   I got to the side of her. "Hey little brain I got you  the birthday cake Ice cream you've been  looking at for the past week". She said nothing and just kept walking. Did she just ignore me no it seems like she's thinking about something. I  started walking backwards facing her  trying to get her attention. I had to actually tap her shoulder to get her attention. "oh hey Ken". She said in a whisper voice. She's not even smiling damm what happened . I stook out  the  Ice cream offering it to her. "Oh I'm good I don't wanna spoil my lunch haha".   I just took her hand and  placed the ice cream in it. "Come with me".

20 minute timeskip edge of one of the mountains in Kumogakure

"Why did you take me all the way  out here my feet hurt now ughh So Many ROCKs". Yura said. "Good at least your complaining again that's progress". I turn around and looked at her. She had finished her Ice cream a while ago after saying  that she didn't want it. "Sit down". She plopped down right by me and we sat at the cliff. Once she opened her eyes they shot open and she realized why I took her out here. On the cliff you could see the entire village . You could see all the buildings and many mountains, and trees . The best part was the beautiful sky that felt it came straight from a painting.  "I've traveled all around the world but nothing beats the scenery in this village". I said smirking a little and listening to the birds. 

I saw her usual genuine smile come back. Good she's back why did I miss her smile so much. "So you gonna tell me what happened or you gonna make me figure it out". Her facial expression went back to sad one. So figure it out it is. "Man I wonder what Dai's doing right now". I said and watched as she looked away from me for a second. " So it's something about your feelings with Dai huh".  " WHAT I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR DAI".  She said trying to hide her blush

"Yura I already know ". I said looking at her. "I-Is it that obvious". "Your not fangirl obvious but after spending so much time with you it's pretty obvious at least to me ". I said. She put her hand on her head " It doesn't matter now he loves this Aiko girl".  "You realize were  10 right just  because we're ninja doesn't mean we have a single clue what love means goof ball". " That doesn't matter that girl I remember her now. I  seen her beat a jonin in a training match easily. Not only that she's drop dead beautiful. I've never even beat you or dai  in a match and I'm also ugly I'm just simply a stupid girl that's not good enou- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". I heard her say as I pushed her off the cliff.