Profile

A/N- I do not own Naruto it is owned by the goat  Masashi Kishimoto 

This story is going to have a lot of Oc characters in it. Naruto and the other hidden leaf ninjas will be in it but it might take awhile as this story as the main character is from Kumogakure  the village hidden in the cloud.

 Raijin clan

Symbol:Above 

Symbol:Above 

One of the founding clans of Komogakure, The Raijin clan holds plenty of power in the hidden cloud village. It also helps that the clan is the strongest in the village. Said to rival the Hyuga and Uchiha in strength. They are known as the fastest clan in the world. Their almost seen as royals. The clan has made many kage level fighters but have decided to stay more as a strong advisor to the Raikage. 

Skin Color: Most of the clan members is brown or has a dark complexion

Keika Genkei: They have an ability to turn their body  into lighting and shock their enemies. Their ability is called levin mode and  has 4 modes to it.  Levin I the user can turn their hands to lightning and shock them. Most genin and chunin in the Rajin clan can use this. Levin II both arms can turn into lightning making the user to be able the shoot their lightning arms out at ninja or can shock them with a lot more strength then Levin I. Most regular Jonin level can use this and some high level chunin  can too. Levin lll can turn the whole body into lightning making it extremely hard for an enemy to attack with tailjutsu.  They can split their body in half as long as they get  back before their chakra runs out. If someone is it hit by this jutsu it can be fatal . Their speed is given a boost and it neutralizes any earth style jutsu that hits them. Most high level jonin can use this. Levin IV is the strongest and rarest  version of Levin. The user has the ability to change  their mass of when their body is all  lightning.  This allows the user to make the lightning as big as their chakra allows it. It is almost impossible to stop the jutsu unless it's a incredibly strong jutsu. Only 2 people in the Rajin clan has been  able to do this Level of levin. Riku Raijin also known as the god of sky,  and Akira Raijin also known as the lightning King.

 Dai Raijin (Main Character)

Looks-Picture above (imagine a younger kid at the beginning and don't worry about what he has in his hand)

Age- At the beginning of the story 10. I'll update his age as the story goes along 

Backstory: Dai's grandfather and  father  were  legendary ninja considered to be one of the strongest ninjas in the word. When he was 8 his father traded his life for him after a masked man who called himself Madara Uchiha held him captive. Every since then he's always thought of himself as the one who killed him. The villagers treat him like royalty because of his lineage which made it hard for him to find friends.

Skill:At the age of 10 he is chunin level. He is always getting compared to his father and grandfather which makes him feel insecure as by his age they were already jonin level. He's able to do Levin II. He also has some fuinjutsu that he can use from his mother