Feelings

Dai's pov

I let myself lay on the mat for awhile . Wow  Aiko, she's really pretty. Not only that she's strong too.  UGhh I can't get her out of my head I got more important matters to think about then to worry about a girl. I decided to get up and do some  physical training. I did push ups , situps, crunches, planks,  HItting the boxing bag and lifting weights. After doing that for about 2 hours  straight I was done.

"Wow your sweaty" I heard a familiar voice. "I'm surprised they let you in Yura". I said getting up happy to see my longest friend. "Oh they didn't want too  but your mom let me in". She said smiling like usual. "So have you been training your zap zap mode". She said as she started  making lightning noises.

I smirked "It's levin mode and no I haven't yet". " Well can I see". She said with hopeful eyes. "Sure I'll even explain how I'm able to use it". I watched as she started getting excited and got close we both sat on the chairs in the training room. " So every member of the Raijin has the ability to turn their body into lightning  and amplify it with chakra but it's incredibly hard to master  and takes a lot of chakra control that's why there's different modes". I looked over and seen her almost falling asleep.

" YURA". I screamed. "Huh what, oh yeah you were trying to do another long explanation I thought you were gonna just show me  the zap zap thing". I just facepalmed. "Fine I'll just do it". I made my hands into lightning successfully going into levin mode one. She started getting excited and then her face dropped. What I do wrong? " This is amazing and all but I've seen you use you do the zap zap thing with your whole arm before". "Oh well that takes out way too much chakra to do if I'm not in a real fight. It's actually supposed to be used by high chunin and Jonin ninjas. I can only use it for 3 minutes without running my chakra to absolute zero". 

"That's pretty cool you can use that jutsu as expected from my best friend" She said. ".... Yeah" I was trying to stay happy but the stress and anxiety of not knowing when Itachi was going to show up was getting to me. "You know I would give you a big hug if you weren't so sweaty it looks like you need one". She said patting my back. While I was thinking about itachi I remembered something. " Oh yeah sorry about what happened yesterday". "It's ok you needed your space but I can tell there's something else bothering you also beside from your dad". She said. 

You know  what forget about Itachi for now I'm tired of being depressed and have my friends worry all the time I'm going to try the Yura route and talk about something positive. "Hey Yura I got something to tell you" I said smiling  "Your mood just changed out of nowhere your reminding me of sensei ".  She said looking at me like I was a weirdo. " Yeah yeah but listen I'm serious". "We've been friends for a minute now right". I said scratching the back of my head not sure how I was going to ask her this. She nodded her head in agreement.

"Well I don't know how to ask you this but....". I made sure I was looking at her so she knew I was serious. "Do you believe in love in first sight". I said blurting it out as fast as I could. I was expecting her to laugh straight in my face or just give me a straight out no but her reaction was what I least expected. She was blushing hard and wouldn't give me any eye contact.

"W-w-what do you mean I-I think I d-do " She said as she started twiddling her fingers in a shy manner. What the heck is wrong with her." You good Yura  your acting weird?". I said getting close to her face to check if she looked sick or not.  She only responded by falling on the floor and running to the wall and twiddling her fingers more aggressively . " I'm AMAZING whistle no problems here haha". " Hey chill I didn't  know you were going to respond so weird to me talking about me liking Aiko ". That seemed to knock her out of her trance as she stopped twiddling her fingers and looked at me finally. "who". She said very quietly like she needed water. "Aiko my crush she's really pretty". I said thinking about her with heart eyes  I could see her facial expression turn into a sad one.

"Hey Yura what's wrong". She responded quickly. "Nothing's wrong I just gotta go see what my dad's doing see you later shortso". She said trying to give her trademark smile but I could tell the authenticity wasn't there. She left me with three questions. 1. Why did she seem so sad. 2. Why do I feel like I should apologize to her. And the third and probably most important. The one that I remember my dad asking plenty of times. Why are girls so complicated. I thought as I landed on the mat once again. 

A/N

I actually made a short chapter I'm so proud of myself😊 anyways I hope you guys enjoy it and I appreciate anyone that reads the story. If you want to comment anything you can and if you don't want too that's fine too goodnight amigos.