The Note & the Girl

A/N: The person above is the new character I'm introducing in the story except she has black hair and is younger at this point. (Credit: deviant art)

Dai's Pov

I look at the crow that was looking straight out of my window. I've seen many crows fly around the cloud village but one stopping right at my window was rare. Maybe it's a messenger crow for a mission  I thought. I got up and opened my window and sure enough it had a message on one of it's legs. I started to read it..

We need to talk about some things don't go looking for me as I'll find you.

-Itachi Uchiha.

Once I read that my heart started beating rapidly.  I couldn't focus on anything but the one sentence on the note. I started go back and forth in my room. Yeah I'm  pretty sure he wasn't the person that killed my dad but that was more of a gut feeling then anything.  Even if he didn't he could be working with the guy. He's a PSYCHO that killed his whole clan anybody would be scared right now. I didn't even realize I was making a lot of noise or the fact that  mom  was knocking at the door. 

"Dai what's going on in there ". My mom said in a stern voice that finally knocked me out of my trance and I immediately went back to my bed . "Nothing everything's fine mom you don't have to come in." And just like every mom she walked straight in.  Why do moms always gotta be noisy  I thought.  "Hey in the morning..." She started  looking toward my hand which had the note in it.  I felt stupid that I forgot about the note when she walked in."What's  the note".  My heart was pumping out of my chest once again. "Umm it's a note about my next mission haha". I said in a very nervous voice rubbing the back of my head.

My mom wasn't stupid so she knew I was lying. She started walking towards my bed and I freaked out a little bit in my head. If my mom figures out about this it'll be a big deal and I don't know if I want the raikage and other ninjas dealing with this.  My mom was getting closer and closer and she started reaching her hand for the note.

"MOM IT'S PERSONAL" I yelled. I didn't know how good that would work but it it was the final thing I could do. I had my eyes closed my eyes wincing a little bit. I probably shouldn't of yelled at mom. I opened up my  eyes slowly. What I seen was my mom looking at my with sympathetic eyes.

"It's a note for your dad isn't it".  I didn't want her to find out so I agreed with it. "Y-yeah". I said looking down because I couldn't lie while looking my mom in the eye. " It's ok I used to do the the same thing when I was your age and my dad died". I didn't respond and  just started looking at the roof again. 

"Yura was pretty worried me  after you ran off ". "I know i'll apologize tomorrow please don't  make a big speech out of this at least not tonight mom I'm tired".  That time I wasn't lying the stress was getting to me and I was getting tired.

"Yeah of course I was just going to tell you that you were going to train with your uncle in the morning". "Grunt Why do I have to train with him". I said, he always makes me do some bullcrap. "He's your uncle not only that he's the leader of your clan you have to go". I knew it would only do me harm if I tried to argue so I just nodded. She kissed my forehead and we both told each other that we loved each other before I went to sleep. 

Timeskip till the morning

I woke up feeling someone tapping me lightly. " You always was a light sleeper Dai Sama".  My eyes met the very compassionate Hamari. "Hamari- san it's good to see you".  I said smiling.  "Likewise, I'm sorry to wake you up but your mother asked me too so you can get ready for Lord Riku's training". Her mentioning that made me remember something. " Oh yeah did he ever apologize to you about being a jerk". She started waving her hands " No but it's ok I've gotten used to the new him as heartbreaking as it is". I was confused by her statement. "What do you mean did he  used to act different before? "That's a story for later now I would advise you get  ready to see him". "Right I'll get ready then thank you". When she got out I grabbed the note from under my bed and used lightning style to tear it to pieces then threw it away and got ready.