•The Argument•

In the morning
Your POV
I woke up to five sleeping like a baby. I then walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Are you excited?" Alison said "Alison my dear it's too early to talk without coffee. "Oh come on it's going to be so exciting" "stop talking" "make me"

Meanwhile
Five POV
I got up relishing that y/n left I went downstairs to see Vanya, Klaus, Luther, and Diego watching something.
"What the hell are you guys doing" then they shush me. "Whatever just move so I can get to the kitchen" "no," Diego said to me. "Why not" "just trust me you don't want to go in there" I then heard Alison and y/n. Then I heard Alison said to make me and If I know y/n this was going to end well. "Move I have to go in there before y/n kills Alison" "just leave it" I then just stood there.

Your POV
Once Alison said that I quickly got the butter knife on the table. I then teleport behind her and put the knife to her neck. "Don't test me" "what you got to do about little girl" those two words kept repeating in my head. Then push the knife a little hard on her next. "listen here Alison you have two choices either I kill you or you get the hell out my way and stop bugging me...got it" "oh also you and Vanya better be ready and in the car in an hour or I won't hesitate to kill either one of you ok" she then good I push her away and she left. I then got my coffee and went back upstairs. "So ruff morning" "five Shut up" "ok jess who would've known there's so much hostility in such a tiny package" "five if you don't stop talking about what happened then you'll be next" "we both know that you wouldn't kill me" "I know"

You and five ends up talking for an hour about random things.