•surprise•

2 months later

Your POV
I woke up with a terrible stomachache. I slowly went downstairs to see five drinking his coffee when I when to sit down he gave me a cup too. "Sooo what are we doing today," I said to five hoping we could do something together. "I have a surprise for you tonight so be ready by 7 pm. Then five left and at that moment I ran to the bathroom and throw up. "omg y/n are you ok" Alison said "yeah I'm fine"

I say back in s sarcastic tone. "What's wrong tell me your symptoms," Alison said like jezz last time I checked you weren't a doctor but I told her what was wrong and how I have Nausea, Fatigue, and Headaches, and back pain. "Well that sounds like your pregnant but that's not possible right,"

Alison said for god sakes Alison really trying to juice out the truth. "Y/N y/n hello Earth to y/n" "yeah what" I zoned out thinking of the possibility that I could be pregnant. 

" here" Alison then handed me a pregnancy test. "why do you have this" and with that, she left. I sat there on the floor thinking until I finally took the test.

It

Was

Positive

I kept thinking about what to do and if I should tell five or when so many thoughts came through my head. I eventually went looked at my phone and realized it was 5:30 and that I only had an hour and a half to get ready. I quickly started to get ready.

Your outfit:

Your hair:

Your makeup:

Your makeup:

Five POVAfter I told y/n about tonight I walked away little does she know that tonight Is going to change her life

Five POV
After I told y/n about tonight I walked away little does she know that tonight Is going to change her life. I start to set up a Beautiful dinner date on top of the roof. (the picture at the top is what it looks like) I then look at the time which was 6:50 and then start to walk to y/n room. To pick her up as I walk towards her room I fidget around with a little box in my pocket.