•The Dress•

Your POV
"So when do you want to get married"
Five said, to be honest, I know when but it was way too soon and he was going to say no but here we go. "In a week" "in a week" "too soon" "no whatever you want if you want it in a week a week you shall get" I smile and hug him so tight that he told me he couldn't breathe.

2 days before the wedding
"Come on five wakes up" "no five more minutes" "you said that five minutes ago you have to go get your suit" " fine fine I'm up" "ok go go the guys are waiting in the car" "wait" "what" "I Wuv u" " I love you too" I kissed him bye and then he left and plod down to the couch.
"So are we going to go dress shopping now or after your wedding," Alison said in a sarcastic tone. "No, I'm good let's go"

I get up and me Vanay Alison and me go dress shopping which in my opinion I hated. (Your dress is the picture on top) I'm so flipping tired that's probably why once we got home I fell asleep.
"Hey, wakey wakey" I hear a voice that I recognize my eyes start to flutter open. When I see five "good your wake time to go eat" I didn't want to eat but five instead. So I got up and ate dinner then I was heading back to the fives room when five grab my hand teleport me to the roof where they were blankets and pillows it was gorgeous.

"Do you do this five" "yeah with a little help from Alison" "five you didn't have to do this" "I wanted to plus you deserve it" I immediately hug him a was smiling I then started to stare at him waiting for him to say I could go in? "You can go in...

"Do you do this five" "yeah with a little help from Alison" "five you didn't have to do this" "I wanted to plus you deserve it" I immediately hug him a was smiling I then started to stare at him waiting for him to say I could go in? "You can go in" I then went in. But then I grabbed his hand and made him come in too. We then lied there and talk while look at the stars.