•The Missed Call•

Your POV
I looked at my phone next to my bed and see a missed call from Alison. I carefully get up and get dressed.
"What's wrong" "Alison called me" "just call her back don't jump to a conclusion" five was right although I wasn't going to tell him that. So I then call Alison back to see if anything was wrong.

The call
Alison                                              You
Alison is Aidan ok
Oh hi to you too
sorry hi now is my kid ok
He's fine
Oh ok
Byeeeee
End call

"I told you," Five said I just roll my eyes and yawn. "You tired" "me never" "come sleep for a little" "no I got things to do" "come sleep for a little and then go do them" "fine" I gave into him I then lay down and slowly fall asleep.

One hour later
Five POV
I wake up and see that y/n is still asleep. I would wake her up but I don't have the heart to. I then remember how she was saying something about how she had to do laundry. So being the lovely person I am I decided that I would do it.
I was just about done loading everything to the dryer when I heard a knock on the door. I go to open the door to see Aidan, Alison, and Vanya.
"Daddy" "hey buddy," I say as I pick up Aidan. "Well here he is all intact" "thank Alison and Vanya"

Once they left I walked over to the dryer to finish what I was doing. "Daddy" "yes buddy" "can we play catch" "I don't think so buddy I think mommy will get mad" "ok but where is mommy" "she's sleeping" "oh" "hey Aidan do you want to help me with the laundry" he just nods as we finished up the laundry.