• surprise•

Your POV
Once they leave you sit down on the stairs thinking about what Alison said. You then give in and take the test. You thought it would never be positive but you were completely wrong because it was. You then start to Pace back and forth in the bathroom. I then sat down trying to wrap my head around the idea of being pregnant again. It's not like I didn't want another kid it's just I thought five would be here for it. I then decide to do what everyone does in a state of panic.
Get in comfy clothes, ice cream, watch tv, and drown my sorrows.
After what felt like hours I finally hear a knock on the door. Knowing that Aidan, Alison, and Diego are back. I open the door to see them.

"Wow, dude what happened to you" "nothing I'm fine" I then turn to Aidan I pick him up. "Did they hurt you?" I say tickling him so he's laughing hysterically. "No I-I'm fi-ne" "ok now go put on your pajamas" I put him down and he then runs up the stairs. "Diego can you please go help him so he doesn't put a shirt on as pants" "why can't Alison do it" "because I asked you now go" "fine you amazed every time how so much aggressiveness is in such a tiny person" Diego then goes upstairs to help Aidan while I pull Alison to the side.
"What wrong y/n" I whisper under my breath so Allison doesn't hear that I told her she was right. "What was that y/n I couldn't hear you" "you were right" "about" "me being pregnant" "what so you cheated on five" "what no never" "so that means it's his and he doesn't even know" I just nod in response.

"Mommy I doneeee," Aidan says as he runs down the stairs. "Where's Diego" "he said something about tinder never letting him down" "of course well I should get going call me if you need anything," Alison said as she leaves. "So do I have to go to sleep now" "how about we watch movies and eat pizza" "yaaaaaaaay"
Sor you and Aidan watch movies until you both drift off to sleep.