•Cha Cha & Hazle•

Your POV
I woke up to be greeted by Cha Cha and hazel of course I can't have one normal day.
"Come with us or pretty boy gets it," said Cha Cha I did as they said as we left hazel left a note. Were there were taking me so then five could come which was a good plan in my opinion so after that we were off.
——————————–——————

Five POV
I woke up next to nothing I thought y/n was next to me but instead there was a note. It was from Cha Cha and hazel ugh it said that they took y/n of course. So I got up and when to where they were holding y/n. Once I got there I saw y/n tired and hear two people arguing upstairs (they place is two floors just so you know)
——————————————————

Your POV
Once they tied you up you just sat there. Cha Cha and Hazel when upstairs and started to argue in my opinion leaving me alone was a terrible idea. I then heard a wshoos and then saw five. Five was about to untie me until I teleported out of them.

Five then said we should get going but I don't listen and ran up to fight them but when we meet eye to eye I froze but out of no we're five knock them out from behind. Which I'm really grateful for because I had no idea what I was going to do. After that five told you to grab his hand which I thought was a trick but he said no. Although I heard him say yes when he thought I wasn't listening. Once we got back home we went to the living room to see everything they were talking about some random stuff. I went over to the bar made myself and five a Margarita. I swear he's when he was drinking it he made the cutest face.

Then Alison and Vanya started jumping up and down like little school girls

Then Alison and Vanya started jumping up and down like little school girls. Then I asked what was wrong and they told me that we're going to a ball and right there and then it felt like if I died I hated parts of any sort so I wasn't the happiest out of all of them.