•The Ball•

Your POV
I look at everyone and everyone somewhat existed even five. I think he was the happiest out of the guys. He then looks over at me and saw I was the happiest at the moment but he didn't say anything. It was getting late so we ended up going to bed. Once I and five got ready for bed five asked what was wrong I told him that I didn't want to go but he then started begging.

"Five Five Hargreaves begging I must be dreaming," I said in a sarcastic tone but what he said back surprised me.
"Next time I'll have you begging" is what five said he then started smirking 😏 I hated it.
You and five falls asleep cuddling.
——————————————————

On the morning day of the ball
Alison comes in and started squealing which then woke us up. Coincidence me and five both said shut up at the same time. Alison then said that we need to get up because of the ball. Once she said that I started to win and hide under the blanket.

"Oh come on it will be fun," Alison said I could tell she was super excited so I got out of bed regretting it.
——————————————————

later that day

After the girls and I got ready. I and the girls headed downstairs to where the guys were.

In case you wondering what you were wearing:
Your Dress

In case you wondering what you were wearing:Your Dress

Your hair

And you were wearing some light makeup And the boys were wearing regular suits

And the boys were wearing regular suits.
——————————————————

At the ball
Once we got to the ball everyone went their own way. Me and five then headed towards the bar. You then ask the bartender for two martinis but they didn't listen because he thought we were miners.

To be honest it pissed me off like every hear not to judge a book by its cover like gosh. Eventually, me and five wandering out and ended up in a random room. In the room, there was a bed, bathroom, and a kitchen with a bar. Sense me and five couldn't get another drink from the bartender we decided on getting our own now me and five drank most of the liquor.

So at this point we were mostly drunk we then found the other and when home. They said that we need to go home and sleep because we were too drunk but in my opinion, the party was just starting.