𝑐ℎ.;2 |Final Selection|

A/n

Well hello there,

this is the second chapter of this book

I hope this chapter is alright.

Have a great read.

💖

⚠TW warning: There will be slight mentions of gore and violence, viewer discretion is advised.⚠(and angst)

✩。:*•.最終選考.•*:。✩

The more you ran away, the more regret you felt.

squeak!!

You gasped before quickly stepping back and looking down at what made the noise.

It was a squirrel. You instantly felt bad for not looking where you step.

You checked if It was injured, to your luck, it wasn't.

You sighed, letting it go before you started running to where you were headed.

You knew what was about to happen, you knew where it was, you knew everything.

After climbing the mountain, you felt exhausted. The [Name] inside of you told you to rest, but the older sibling inside you told you to never show your weakness to anyone. You tried to ignore your cramping leg as you walked into a bloom of wisteria flowers.

It all looked like a dream, It felt like a dream, you closed your eyes as you breathed in the fresh air.

Once again, you were lucky enough to be alone for now- Oh wait...

On the other side of the gloomy place were two boys, around the same age as you.

It wouldn't hurt to talk to them, no?

They both looked really unique, pretty even.

Without knowing, you were staring at them. 

"What are you looking at?"The peachy-haired guy asked sternly.

"Sabito, don't be rude!" Said the other one with long hair.

You felt heat rush to your cheeks, snapping back to reality.

"I'm so sorry for staring!  I didn't mean disrespect!!" You said worry lacing your voice.

"Don't worry, just don't do it again." 'Sabito' replied.

"Ahh, so... Do you want to be a team? I think It's great if combine our strength!"

"Which breathing technique do use? If you even use one." He asked, but who can blame him? Who wants a weak person on their team.