𝑐ℎ.;10 |The Trial|

a/n

yet another chapter for u all

if there's any errors pls tell me

also don't be shy to suggest anything im open for any suggestions <33

have a nice read!!

.•*:。✩試用.•*:。✩

You didn't know how to feel, as you have just witnessed your little brother waking up from the other pillars pesky comments. You noticed that he was dressed in a demon slayer uniform, so much must've happened to him when you weren't there.

As for Tanjiro's view of this situation:

Tanjiro kneeled nervously amidst the other powerful demon slayers gathered at the pillar trial, intimidated and out of place. He didn't know where he was.

"The pillars are now present!!!"

"What are pillars? What the heck??" Tanjiro thought.

 He had always dreamed of following his older sibling [Name]'s footsteps and become a demon hunter like her. 

But then, something miraculous happened. Amidst the serious or confused faces of the so called 'pillars', Tanjiro spotted someone he thought he would never see again - his older sibling.

Tanjiro didn't want to waste a second running up to you, but got unfortunately interrupted by the serpent hashira. He was strongly holding him down, making Tanjiro squirm. 

"[Name]!! H-Help!!"

It soon became quiet, the hashiras having their faces painted in shock.

"You know this unflamboyant brat, [Name]?" Uzui, the sound pillar, questioned Tanjiro's older sibling.

You on the other hand were frozen in astonishment. That was the first time you've seen your little brother in 2 years. You had came back to reality after hearing Tanjiros cry for help.

You acted immediately and ran up to him to push Iguro. You grasped Tanjiro by the shoulders and embraced him. He wanted to hug you back, but his hands were tied. You felt you shoulders becoming wet from Tanjiros tears and snot.

The pillars felt a mixture of emotions after witnessing [Name] and their younger brother embracing each other and having a reunion. 

One one hand, some felt impressed by the strength of the sibling bond between them. The pillars are all experienced demon slayers who have likely seen many families torn apart by demonic attacks.

On the other hand, some felt concerned about the implications of such emotional attachment in the midst of their dangerous work. Demon hunting is a perilous undertaking, and the pillars knew better than anyone  how easily one's emotion  can get in the way of effective execution.