ayo wassup (not an update but please read for an explanation of my absence)

so..... hi.

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted anything in like months but my mental health was like bedrock level for a while and then I got signed out of my Wattpad account and couldn't remember my password to get in and the email to reset my password just would not go through and school started and my procrastination started coming full blast and just my life has been a mess and I'm super duper sorry but anyways merry late Christmas and happy early new year I will try and get back to everyone and maybe try to update my stories but assignments will come first and I'm almost done them so that's a plus I also started binge-watching random animes and I'm now addicted to yuri once and attack on titan so there might be some fanfictions about them. we have also started our career picking in school and my figure skating stuff is happening and now I also need to study the English language and just literature in general because I want to become a scriptwriter cause like it seems fun... I will try to reply to all the comments but it may take a while because I got in there to find 200 something notifications which is hilarious anyways I'm rambling now so that's all I wanted to say so bye ill try to post some random little books here and there but anyways love you guys bye!!!!!!!!!!!