Explaining my depression

Author: instead of to his mother it's to the school he was asked to do a presentation on depression anyways let's go!

Multiverse found.

Explaining my depression.

Uraraka: what's that supposed to mean??

Mei: let's find out!

She started the multiverse.

The screen showed izuku on the auditorium stage.

Izuku: explaining my depression to my mother a conversation.

Izuku: mom, my depression is a shape shifter one day it's as small as a firefly in the palm of a bear.

Izuku: the next it's the bear.

Izuku: on those days I play dead, until the bear leaves me alone.

He said as people were already starting to clap while others were on the verge of tears hearing of there friends depression.

Izuku: I call the bad days the dark days.

Izuku: mom says try lighting candles.

Izuku: when I see a candle I see the flesh of a church, the flicker of a flame sparks of a memory younger then noon and I'm standing beside her open casket.

Izuku: it is the moment I realize everyone I've ever come to know will someday die.

He said looking like he was about to cry, even the teachers had tears in there eyes.

Izuku: besides mom I'm not afraid of the dark perhaps that's part of the problem.

Izuku: mom says "I though the problem was that you cant get out of bed".

Izuku: I cant. Anxiety holds me a hostage inside of my house inside of my head.

Izuku: mom says "where did anxiety come from??"

Izuku: anxiety is the cousin visiting from out of town that depression felt obligated to bring to the party.

Izuku: mom I am the party except I'm a party I dont want to be at!

Everyone in the auditorium in the multiverse felt super bad for the 16 year old boy who suffered so much in his life but still is trying to be a hero.