explanation and getting started

(After they all got to the auditorium)

 Once they entered they were met with a very curious and scared Inko Midoriya.

 Izuku: Mom!

 Izuku yelled. (not really it was more of loudly talking)

 Inko: Izuku my baby!

 Izukus's mom said almost crying. (they haven't seen there parents in over 8 months) 

Izuku and his mom hugged for a bit before they realized the villains were here.

 Shigaraki: Well isn't this sweet.

 He said sarcastically.

 Inko looked a bit mad and then she saw his face and went full mama bear mode. (scary...)

 Inko: Which one of you is the one who hurt my Izuku!! 💢

 she practically screamed at the villains, everyone sweatdropped at this.

 Izuku: mom it's ok I'm all healed don't hurt them I already told them your quirk and what you could do to them...

 He said smiling nervously at his mom.

 Inko: Ok Hunny!

she said smiling like Izuku.

 Inko: well anyways what are we doing here!?!?!

 Inko said getting a little scared again.

 Mei: your son volunteered to test out my new baby!

 Mei exclaimed.

 Inko: oh ok but why are we here then??

She asked while everyone nodded.

 Mei: because this baby allows me to watch/show people multiverses and things that go on in the person's head all I need to do is either hook the person up to the machine or draw blood from them!

She said proudly of her new creation.

 Izuku: Oh ok can I get hooked up to the machine for the first half and then I'll let you draw the blood so we can test both out...

 Izuku said with a nervous smile he was trying to hide the nervousness but he was failing everyone even people that hardly knew him could tell he was nervous.

 Mei: Yeah sure if you could come up here I'll hook you up!!!

 She said, and as Izuku walked up to the stage mei said something that made him even more scared to test it...

 Mei: you might pass out because this drains your energy a bit...

 (when Izuku got on stage)

 Izuku: I-i'm ok with that.

 he said studdering.

 Mei: ok...

She said unsure if he was telling the truth but ignored it.

Mei: 3...

Mei: 2...

Mei: 1!!!

 She said as she placed the object on Izukus head and he passed out.

Multiverse loading...

Multiverse loading...

Multiverse loading...

Multiverse found!

That's all for now thanks for reading so far bye! Also, should I make this bakudeku shigadeku Izuchaco dabideku tododeku kirideku or just a lonely Deku also what ships should I put in this please help me I'm not very good at these types of things...😅😅💕

Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay happy!

Never give up no matter how hard life is right now keep living!

Bye-bye!!!
♡♡

( 417 words)