Story Idea (let me know what u think in the comments)

K so I know I already have three stories and two of them arent complete and one (this one) I might still update but for nows it's complete and I know that I also scammed you but that's, not my problem, anyways please keep reading so I had a story prompt it a crossover story so bear with me, here it is:

(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)

So what if Harry Potter was a creepypasta but when he went to Hogwarts he started getting more and more distant to the point where even when he was at home he would always be seen with his head buried in books, writing letters to Ron and Hermione or muttering about different spells and when to use them he could also be seen a lot in LJs workshop making potions but nobody knew what kind. And one summer when the pastas were preparing for Harry to come back home he never came but the wards on Hogwarts meant that slender couldn't see if he was ok or not. Time skip to after Harry defeated Voldemort he went back home but he was traumatized even more than in canon because he got tortured and he watched as all his friends and loved ones were tortured to death to the point where the only people he knew that hadn't died were luna and Neville. All the proxies were starting to move on when he came home and more than a few were angry with him *cough* Jeff *cough* Slendy *cough* LJ *cough* BEN, but when they tried to have a go at him he collapsed and went into a flashback of the torture he and his friends suffered. (That's honestly all I've thought up let me know if you like the idea)

(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)(X)

Also if you want some recommendations to some favourable Harry Potter/Creepy Pasta fan fictions here's a few:

Xover: Brother in Arms by: SteamGeek01

Creepy Potter by: Piff