The other side.

Multiverse loading...

Multiverse ready.

The other side.

Uraraka: that sounds quite weird...

Aizawa: yes it does but if we're going to find out what it means we're going to have to watch it so be quite.

Everyone knew that he was just as worried as they were but he was just hiding it.

Mei: alrighty let's go!!

Mei turned on the screen while everyone went to focus there attention on to the screen.

The screen showed izuku in a bar with another man beside and they were...drinking!?!?!

Everyone: why's izuku drinking!! 💢

Everyone: oof let's continue then...

The screen showed izukus face and they could tell he had been drinking for a while but still wasnt drunk,
Then the music started.

???: right here, right now.

Izuku looked at the man who was talking.

???: I put the offer out
I dont wanna chase you down I know you see it.

Izuku stared at the man with a hint of anger in his eyes.

???: you run with me and i will cut you free out of the treachery and the walls you keep in.

Izukus glare softened up a bit but he was still glaring at the man, suddenly they picked up shot glasses and drank them placing them on the counter were the bar tender picked them up swiftly.

???: so trade that typical.

It showed him with all of class 1a smiling while izuku was sort of frowning.

???: for something colorful!

It showed shadows but they were in a rainbow.

???: and if it's crazy live a little crazy!

Kirishima: what does he mean by crazy???

Uraraka: yes I do wonder... author chan!!!

Me: yes??

Uraraka: what does it mean  bye if it's crazy live a little crazy???

Me: oh! Well um...

I sighed.

Me: I will give you two letters that describe what's happening and they are.... V.D.

She said starting the dekuverse again.

???: you can play it sensible, a king of conventional or you can risk it all and see...