New books!

I have started writing two new books I know I've been idle but it's for a good reason it's because I'm writing the new books I'm making and reading other books for inspiration and fun also I'm setting up a YouTube channel where I'll make my stories become gacha life so I can actually show what I'm writing while also writing it! I'll get more news about it when I get my first video published which is the dekuverse! Anyways the books I'm making right now harry potter themed the first one is 'the snake whisperer' it's a snarry book that also has some mentions of abuse but you guys can take it if you've read this far in this story anyways the second one is 'a Werewolves bite.' And it's a remarry *Remus x harry* book it's where Harry gets turned into a werewolf and after getting bullied for months he and Remus move to forks Washington and meet the Cullens this is when Nessie is just born! Anyways I hope you at least think about reading them because I really need some critique about them anyways I am working on the mems chapter and another one but it may take a couple of weeks because I have to spend time with my family, finish a video, write the other two stories and take care of myself anyways happy Canada day from the Canadian who didn't celebrate Canada Day with her family because she's too depressed to get out of bed and do anything so anyways on that note...

Edit: scratch the fact that this is when Nessie is just born this is going to be around a year after Edward and Bella get together also jasper and alive are not mates neither are Edward and Bella

Stay safe, stay healthy and stay happy!

Bye-bye!!!
😘😘😘