Not in trouble.. yet..

Kio sighs and takes me outside, he calls Jaden

"Kio? What's up?" Jaden says

"Hi can you come pick Chloe up?" Kio asks

"Why what's up?" Jaden asks

"She was caught vaping at school" kio says, I look down

"Pass me onto her" Jaden says

"Kio you little fuckin ratty ass snitch" I say

"Never mind I'm coming, I'll bring two of the boys in as well" Jaden says

I stomp off, Kio is about to follow but leaves me to it, I stomp down to the front office, leave and I'm about to leave the front gate but I feel Jaden grab my waist, I struggle

"Get off me!" I yell

"Calm down." Jaden growls, dragging me to the car, but I'm still struggling. Chase comes out and helps him and I'm in the car, I notice Tristan is there, I pout and Jaden is about to drive but I didn't buckle up

"Chloe put your seatbelt on" Tristan says

"No fuck off" I say, Tristan glares at me and I can feel the anger through his eyes, I turn red and buckle up, I look out the window and Tristan turns to me

"Chloe why, you said you stopped!" Tristan says

"Tristan as much as I love you, all of you, I ain't talking about it. So shut your damn mouth" I say

"Excuse me?!" Tristan says, Jaden pulls in the drive in and Tristan picks me up and puts me on his hip

"Suck my dick!" I yell, Tristan carries me inside

"Phone, now. Then upstairs! I don't want to see you till dinner." Tristan growls, I huff but get my phone out my bag and hand it to him sassily, I stomp upstairs but shut the door quietly, I jump on the bed and pretty soon I fall asleep. I wake up around six hours later?!?!

I jump up and hear the boys laughing and talking I sigh, why did I have to be such a mood killer? I wasn't allowed downstairs yet so I stayed on my bed, I had an idea.

I got bleach from the bathroom and a plain black skirt, I grabbed the bowl I wash my makeup brushes in and I grabbed a paint brush, I dip the paintbrush in and draw some horizontal lines at the hem on the skirt and then crosses, it took about an hour and I tipped the bleach out and left the skirt to dry. I heard a knock on the door.

I ignore it.

"Chloe please open the door.." Tyler says.

I sigh and open it

"Can we talk to you?" Tyler asks, at first I thought. We? There was only Tyler. But I realized Noen, Amell and Jaden were there.

I nod and sit down on the bed, Tyler does the same but pulls me to sit on his lap. Noen and Jaden sit on the bed and Amell pulls out a chair.

"Okay, honey. We understand what happened. We know you were caught vaping, but we need to know, why?" Amell asks, I saw the sad look in his eyes.

"I-i" I stammer, fumbling for my answer.

"It's okay, take your time, or do you want us to talk?" Noen asks, I feel my eyes fill with tears, they were being so sweet and kind, but at the same time, a hint of disappointed parents gleamed in their eyes. I look down.

"We know vaping is an alternative to self harm, we know you never mean to, we know you feel as if no one cares for you, and that everyone hates you. But we love you, okay?" Amell says, tears ran down my cheeks and I nod.

"Baby don't cry" Tyler says, pulling me into a hug, I cry even harder

"It's okay sweet, all that's happening is a small grounding okay?" Amell says, wiping my tears away, I nod

"I-i-im so sorry!" I cry

"Shh, it's okay baby, come here" Jaden says, hugging me and pulling me off Tyler's lap

"We love you okay? We would never want anything to happen to you.." Jaden says, kissing the top of my head. I headbutt into him.

He lifts me up and carries me downstairs.

"Look who I brought." Jaden said, smiling.

Tristan looks up and smiles. Jaden lays me on his lap and Bryce sits next to me.

I feel something in my stomach. Something weird, I immediately run off into my room and slam the door, I feel like I was about to be sick, I run into the bathroom and start vomiting everywhere. Crying, Tristan comes in and holds my hair back, it lasted for about five minutes before I stopped.

Tristan hands me a cup of water and I drink it, I'm crying a lot at this point and he rubs my back. I hate being sick.

"Sh your okay Hun" he says, I manage to stand up and I flush the toilet, I push past Tristan and go into my room, I lay on the bed and start crying harder.

The door opens and I feel weight on the bed, they push my into them so we are cuddling, I could smell it was Caleb, I cry a little harder and grasp his arm, I turn around and bury my head into his chest, he strokes my hair and rocks me. I whimper and play with his hand, he smiles and chuckles.

"Good girl." He whispers.
and so I kiss him on the lips, he kisses back so we are kind of making out. I wrap my leg around one of his and we keep kissing.

I close my eyes and play with his hair, I think I bit his lip, he bit mine and I smile. We keep making out and he stops, he tickles me a bit and I blush even more, he covers my mouth to stifle my giggles. He stops eventually and we start kissing again.

The door swings open...

Noen??! FUCK!

(oh so its been like two years and a lot of you enjoy this, somehow and im a people pleaser so you can have this! ill update if you guys ask me to!)