VI

Ima rush the story...

It's been 2 years after that and they all grown a nice friendship.

"Gon!" Killua called for Gon. "I'm here!" Gon waved. Right now, they were at a park. There were cherry blossoms falling this month. Killua blushed when he saw Gon. Today was special day, why?, well, Killua will confess to Gon Today as he thought it was a perfect day to do so.

"What do you have to say?" Gon smiled. "Gon, answer me honestly." Killua fiddled with his fingers.

"Do you like me?"

"No."

"D-do you want me?"

"No."

Killua was taken back from that. He then shed a tear and began to walk away not caring. Before he did so, Gon grabbed his arm gently. Killua turned to see a warm smile.

"Killua, I don't like you, I love you. I don't want you, I need you."

Killua has more tears streaming down his cheeks. He hugged the Tan boy.

"You idiot!" Killua punched him softly. "You told me to answer honestly didn't you?" Gon chuckled. Killua dug his face in Gon's shirt and smiled, Gon hugged back. After a while he the broke the hug and took a few steps backwards. "Killua, would you be my boyfriend." He opened his arms wide. Killua ran towards the boy smiling. "Of course you dummy!" They both laughed.

I just liked that lol. You might see me using it in future story's again. 😼btw I got  it from this comment in YouTube.

They heard a squeal behind the bushes. They're friends jumped out. "That was so cute!" Remi and Luciel squealed. "Congratulations!" The rest said. Killua and Gon both blushed and then laughed. "You know what this means!" Ezlynn shouted. "Party!" Everyone yelled.

~~~

"Thank you for the time Ez!" Gon thanked ezlynn. "No problem." Ezlynn chuckled. "Let's go home Killua!" Gon called out. "Coming!" Killua tan towards Gon. Once they were far away, Gon was leaned in for a kiss, they're lips touched. Killua kissed back. After a while they broke the kiss panting. Gon giggled. 'BAM' Killua heard a gunshot, he looked at Gon to see blood. Killua widened his eyes and held Gon as he fell.

Killua grabbed his phone, he dialed '911'. "No no, this can't be happening." A tear streamed down his face.

~~~

Killua nervously chewed on his nails as he waited in the waiting room.

"Are you Killua zoldyk? Killua looked up to see a male with a straw hat placed on his head, a scar on the right side of his cheek. He grinned brightly at Killua that Killua almost thought he was Gon. (I know that some of you know who he is 😏) "Yes, is he alright!?" Killua sat up. "Yep! My Toaro never fails!" He exclaimed. "Who's Torao?" Killua questioned. "He's the best surgeon here! Oh, and he's also my boyfriend!" Killua smiled. "He's just like Gon.."

After a while of talking to him, Killua learned that his name was Luffy and his family were super important. A man that had tired eyes and a fur hat came. "Torao!" Luffy hugged the man. "Hey Luffy-ya." The man look at Killua. "Oh! This is Killua! He's my new friend!" Luffy pointed at Killua. "Uh, is Gon okay?" Killua tilted his head. "Yea, you can go see him soon. He's very lucky, a normal person would've died." Killua didn't know if that was an insult or an compliment. "Yea.."

~~~

"Did you do it?" A voice asked.

"Yes, sir." Another voice said.

The person who asked smiled.

~~~

"..."

"Gon!" Killua shouted when he saw Gon blinking. Gon turned towards the pale boy and smiled. "I'm sorry..." Killua drowned. "It's not your fault, it's my fault! I should've paid more attention!" Killua shouted. They looked at each other for a few minutes.

"So, um.. I made a new friend.." Killua interrupted the silence. "I'm proud of you! I'm surprised how you made one knowing your not talkative." Killlua blushed. "Yea yea.." he muttered.

The door burst opened. "Is Gon okay!?" Remi shouted. A few other came behind. "Waaa! Don't go bursting through the doors~!" The straw hat boy whined. "I'm right here!" Gon smiled. "Ah thank goodness." They sighed. Gon looked at Luffy and smiled. "Luffy!" Gon called "Yo!" Luffy ran up to Gon. "You know him?" They asked, "Yea! He's my friend! I met him when I was in the hospital last time!" Gon grinned. "Yo Killua!" Luffy waved. "Hey Luffy." Killua smiled and waved back. "So he's your friend?" Killua nodded. "Nice!"

Does my story make sense? 😀😀😀

OThis chapter was kinda made to introduce Luffy and Law.. lol

763 words