V

"Bye aunt mito!" The raven haired waved bye and ran towards his two friends to catch up. "Wait for me guys!" Gon finally made it to them.
"I heard there was gonna be two new students!" Remi exclaimed. "You always get excited about new stuff." Killua rolled his eyes. "Gon laughed. "Let's hope they're nice!"

Killua glanced at his phone. "GUYS WE'RE GONNA BE LATE. RUN!" Killua ran ahead them. They soon followed behind.

-

Killua was the first one of those two since he came first. Gon after, then Remi. "We're late!" Gon slammed the door open. The whole class looked at them. They saw two people that they didn't notice.
The teacher sighed. "Come sit down. The new students will have to introduce they're selves again." The trio went to they're seats and waited for the two students to start. "I'll start first" one of them said. She had cat like golden eyes, blonde hair with two messy buns and bangs kind of covering one of her eyes.

"My name is ezlynn. I like GL I guess." She brushed off her bangs that covered her eyes. "My bangs are so annoying," they fell back to her eyes. "I swear I'll cut them one day." She frowned. "You can go take a seat anywhere that's empty." The teacher said. She looked at the empty seat close to Gon. She lazily went there. "You can call me S by the way." She slumped on her seat. It was the other girls turn now. She had brownish long hair, brown eyes. (Idk what you look like...) My names Luciel, you can call me Lushi." She smiled. "Oh, and I like to write and draw." She went to a empty desk before the teacher said anything.

"We're starting class now." The teacher put her notes on her desk. "This is my name." She wrote her name down for the new students on the whiteboard. It read, 'ms. Bisky.' She started her lesson. Gon was bored so he looked around the room. He saw Luciel drawing something. He looked closer and saw a drawing of Killua. He was amazed by how good the drawing was. He decided to talk to her at the end of class.

After a while class ended. Gon went straight to Luciel. "Hi!" Gon said. Luciel looked up to see Gon. "Hello." She smiled. "So, earlier in class I saw you drawing Killua!" Luciel blushed a little. "You... saw that?" She asked. "Yep! It was so cool!" He complimented. "Thanksa." She smiled. Gon grinned thinking that he should make a new friend.

GonKilluLuciel   It took forever but I tried! I didn't know what I should put you like so yea sorry.

Took forever and is now out of hiatus. Sorry it's short. I just wanted story introduce some characters, but just so you know there will be more new characters, Like a crossover I guess.

461 words