VII

Matching pfp with these losers 😜✌️(this is from a week ago-)

Killua went to the cafe because Law wanted to say something. 'This is the place I think' he looked from his phone to the cafe. He entered the cafe to see the surgeon waiting for him.

"Here." He raised his hand low. Killua sat down on a empty seat facing law. "So what did you wanna talk about?" Killua asked. "Well, I wanna confess that I know about your family's history and your power." Killua widened his eyes.

Are you an D. ?" Killua questioned. "Yes, I am." Law said calmly. "My names Trafalgar D. Water Law, the cheerful idiot you saw was Monkey D. Luffy. He's a D. Too but he's an idiot so he wouldn't know about your backstory since he barely listens." Killua chuckled. "I can see that." Killua snickered.

"As you know, we D. Have powers just like you, it's alike but different. We had the powers since birth and your bloodline is cursed with one. It's a one in a life chance to get powers from your bloodline." He explained while Killua nodded. He then looked at Killua.

"Have you heard the story of how your bloodline got cursed?" He asked the pale teen. "No..." Killua said lowly. "I'll tell you the story so you can understand what I will tell you next." Killua nodded.

"A very long time ago, there were pirates and marines. It was called the great pirate era. It's pretty unbelievable right?" Killua hesitated and then nodded. "The D. Clan and Zoldycks were friends, until one day one the Zoldycks poisoned a D. It was outraging, so one of the D who had the curse curse fruit cursed the Zoldycks, the Zoldycks and the D. Clan stopped being friends and the Zoldycks wanted revenge because they do not like power, and you see, Gon is a D." Law told the pale teen. "He is?" Killua questions. "Yes, That is why I assume he's being targeted by your family." Law crossed his arms. "That's not surprising..." Killua looked at his food.

"But the question is how did he figure out he was a D.?" Killua questioned. "His dad is Ging Freecss, his real name is Freecss D. Ging. Your family figured it by getting some info. They used the info to get revenge and now they're after Gon."

Killua clenched his fist. "How.. do we stop them?" Law smirked. "You'll need to defeat them by killing the one who holds knowledge. They won't have anymore knowledge about the past." Killua nodded as he knew who he had to kill, he didn't want to but had to.

He had to kill his..

Grandfather.

Short because I had to- idk how to explain don't mine me. 😀
If it doesn't make sense then comment, I'll explain more clearly...

473 words