Father has a trip planned

I woke up in my wooden bed with gold sheets.yawning deeply and get out of bed. Carefully walking across the room to my wardrobe and pull out a long skin tight dress that showed my curves.
But it was plain to plend in with my voltori cape.
After changing I put my long raven hair into a small half pony tail letting the rest of my hair fall onto my back like silk.

carefully place my crest in my neck and confidently like every morning walk to the thrown room. When I get there father is waiting for me with a smile like usual.

He greets me with kisses on the cheeks and we walk to our thrones ready to start the day of execution and making deals.

You see my power let's me take control over my enemy's body movements and along with that make them feel pain. Unlikes Janes power gets is in the mind thinking you are in pain but mine is much worse. I can making anything in your body fail or explode,or be in sudden pain.
Now I'm done talking about the boring stuff let's get to the day.

The first person that came in was a male vampire.
The guards threw him on the ground and father said
"Is it true you started a newborn army my friend"
"Yes it is"
"Execution should be done at once"
Aro says while looking at me.
I nod and look at the man.

He gasps and falls to the floor in pain.
He's begging for me to stop and I make nod to the guards who each take a arm with him still in pain.

I walk up to him. I do a firm nod as I place my hands in the sides of his face and turn is head really fast and the guards rip off his limps.
They grab the remains and walk out.

I got back to my seat and smile and nod to my father who has a proud look on his face.

Later that day father pulled me to the side and said
"My beloved, the voltori and you are going to have to visit the cullens to meet a child so please be ready tomorrow morning bright and early"

I nod politely and walk out.

That night I stayed up thinking about this child father was talking about.
Another child? Are they like me? Will they be kind? What are the cullens like? Will I be safe?

I thought about this child and it's family until my eye lids stay closed longer than any blink.

The next morning I woke up at 4 I'm the morning to get ready and dressed for the trip.
I desired to wear a cape with fur and a hood and the uniform father desires me to wear.

Walking to the throne room and to then greet my father with a nod. Him and my uncles nod in response and the next second they are at my side walking at my human pace to the door to get the the cab before the rays of the sun hit the grounds of Italy.