Sorry its short

I was closing my last bag when Carlisle came in. He came and took my hand in his.
"I'm sorry you have to go so soon"
I squeezed his hand and gave him a tight smile and used my vampire speed to quickly get all my bags in the car. I was back before Carlisle decided to move.

I look at the dress I payed out on my bed and sighed. Carlisle looked at it and rubbed my shoulder before saying
"It was is beautiful I will let you have a moment"
He left and closed the door behind him.

I tie my hair up in a fancy half up bun and stick the voltori clip in hair hair and I lastly swing the cap over my shoulders and throw the hood over half my head

I tie my hair up in a fancy half up bun and stick the voltori clip in hair hair and I lastly swing the cap over my shoulders and throw the hood over half my head. I walked to the front doors and the guards took my shoulders and led me out.
The dog looked shocked on how special I actually was and everyone else was just sad I was leaving.

I suddenly heard screaming from my left. I quickly turn and realize he is naheul and he is sprinting full speed at me. My eyes go wide and fill with venom tears. The guards stand as a wall between us using their stone chests as a sheild. I try to push and go around them to meet him but they wouldn't move a inch.

I prayed my fingers at their shoulders and finally screamed at them in tears to move. They insisted but couldn't over rule me. They move aside and me and naheul were in each others arms in less than a half second.

He held my head close to his chest and I had my arms wrapped around his waist tightly.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I didn't have a choice. Father wanted me home so soon and I-" I start muttering and tripping over my words and he stops me quickly.
"Shhhh it's ok"
He kissed me and let the guards take me
"I will visit. I promise"
He says and I smile and wipe the tears from my eyes and wave from the tinted window to the new friends and family I have made in such a short amount of time.

Though I will miss the Cullens and my mate I cannot wait to see Jane and father again. They are my first family. They taught me everything I know. They always was there when I needed a ride or just need to talk.

We arrived at the air post and got on the plane.
It was well into midnight and one the plane took off.almost everyone. Well. Every human was asleep. The people delivering snacks were awake so me and my guards had to pretend to sleep for 4 who hours.
Worse 4 hours of my life.