Small child

After we left the grounds of Italy we went to a huge clearing and decided to walk to forks. Right now we are currently out of the city of volterra.

When we got to the ocean everyone comtinued to walk. I stop and cough getting their attention to me standing on shore crossing my arms waiting for them to realize I can't walk under water.
They stare at me for awhile and I ease my eyebrows and tap my foot.

Aros eyes widen and say
"Of course! We will buy a boat for you my dear"
I nod and hold my hands at my waist level watching everyone continue into the water while Jane stays with me.

It's a good thing me and Jane are good friends because if we weren't we both would be terribly scared of each other.

We sit and wait at the beach talking.
After 20 minutes of waiting a car comes in sight with a boat. We thank the driver and pay for the boat and set off where Aro said forks would be.

The boat ride was fun but long.
Me and Jane played 200 different card games and I won most of them.
We whale watched until we saw land coming up.

I wave like a child to father and uncles.
Jane nods in greeting and Aro offers a smile and nod.

When the boat reaches the shore me and Jane walk off gracefully and Jane nods towards Aros direction I hug father and uncles with a smile.

After the greetings after the 4 hour boat ride we continue walking in unison.

We are in Florida at the moment and still walking.

My human is taking over and my eyelids are getting heavier and my legs are getting soar.

I start walking slower. But realize I must look terribly lazy so I walk faster catching up.

Aro looked over to me struggling to keep up and he asks me
"My dear would you like someone to carry you? You seem to be having troubles keeping up all this way"

I look up at him and meet his eyes.
"No I am alright father thank you for your offer"
I get interrupted by my own yawn.

He laughs and picks me up bridal style with ease. I fall asleep in his arms and lean my head on his large chest.

When I woke up from my slumber we where still walking.

He looks down at me and smiles.
I smile back and he let's me down on the hound gently.
I walked beside him and he told me we are currently in California.

As we keep walking I  notice after hours of walking a welcome to forks sign. We walk past it pretending to ignore it.

By sunset of the next day we get out of the shadows and walk through the streets of forks. When we arrive we decide to get out of town and wait out the night.
I fell asleep on janes lap while she was petting my hair and Aro was resighting a Shakespeare poem.

The next morning we walk to the clearing and when we arrive the cullens are already there with dogs and other vampires I've meet back in Italy and some I haven't.

I curl my nose at the stench of dog.
Jane did the same but Father stayed polite and kept his face emotionless but with a slight amused smile.

Carlisle Cullen walks up and says
"Aro let's solve this as men like we used to"
"I gag and turn to Aro who says.
"I see you have built a army against me"
Carlisle then says
"That is not what I intended on. These are just mer witnesses"
"Don't lie to me Carlisle I see the child clinging to your newborn mate"
I nod and turn to Aro speaking with my eyes.
"May we see the child"

Edward the suicidal vampire comes up with a mangy wolf at his side emmet,Rosalie and Bella the newborn with the child.

They meet us at our side and father starts to take steps to the family.
I place my hand on his arm assuring him i can handle it.
He looks down at my calm eyes and nods. He steps back and I walk over to the child.

The group flinch and I nod to the I'm greeting.
I bend down to the height of the small girl and motion my hand for her to walk forward. She does with Edward by her side.

I look up at Edward and say
"Please May I speak alone with the petite girl,Edward? It will only be a minute.

He hesitates and steps back and the wolf growls I shoot him a look and it stops.

"Hi I'm Aros daughter my name is Camila. What's your name my dear"
She hesitates and says
"M-my name is Renesmee ma'am"
"Hello my dear Renesmee no need for ma'am.
Can you explain what you are and how?"

She reaches up to my face and places her hand on my face.
I smile and her life flashes before my eyes.
She takes her hand off my cheek and I hold her hand in mine.
Edward takes a step forward and Bella holds him back. I look at him with a warning look.

He steps back grinding his teeth. I hold her hand and stand up. I place my hand on her cheek and she feels my human warmth.

She smiles and I remove my hand.
I take her hand in mine and bring her over to father and my uncles. She walks slowly nervous. Edward and Bella are nervously standing watching and I give them a reassuring nod. I walk her over and stand next to her.

"Go ahead death place your hand on his cheek"
Father bends down to her height and she doesn't what she is told.

He watches her life and stands up smiling. I nod to her and she walks back to her mother and father. They grab her and hug her tightly.

I stand next to father and he says
"I see she is just like my own beloved daughter"
He nods to me I smile and introduce myself.

"Hello Carlisle,Esme and his family. My name is Camila and I'm a half breed just as much as that child is."

Edward and Bellas eyes widen.
The Second After I spoke Alice and jasper was from the woods. Aro and I look over to them and the guards hold them back when they get to close to me and father.

"Me and jasper left to find our own witnesses"
I look over it father who nods for her to continue.
Alice looks over at the woods...