Sketch

So the plan was that we would meet at the clearing.
I decided I wanted to wear this lovey dress

Nothing to fancy.
I put on the high heels rose gave me and I sho them away so I can go alone.

I grab my book from my room wanting to read if anything goes off.
The snow crushed under my feet and refused to melt to my cold touch.

There was a tree that looked perfect to sit and read on.
I jump as high as my half human legs would take me and I land gracefully on the branch without it breaking.
I say and my dress dangled like a curtain to the snow.

After 20 of me reading my book.
I here foot steps. I tense then relax when I remeber what I'm supposed to be waiting for.

My eyes trail up to see naheul walking from the other side of the clearing obviously not seeing me in the fog and trees.

I smile but quickly cover my mouth with my book.
I stop breathing and watch him look around curiously.

He gets half way through the clearing and stops walking.
He looks around and sits down and pulls out a note book. He starts to sketch and I watch curiously.

He turns so the back of the pad is facing me and hiding his face. I sigh quietly and go back to my book.

The silence becomes quieter when he gets up. I look over my book to see him on the ground under my tree looking up at me.
I jump from shock and smile. He smiles to and says

"I drew you. Want to see"
I refuse to let the smile creep into my face when my I nod.
He jumps up onto the beach and sits next to me. I look at the drawing and I see a perfect sketch of my dress,me and my book. The amount of detail amazed me. I gasp and I let the smile peel my mouth open.

He smiles and points out what he doesn't like about it
"I could of put more trees. I could of made your dress light-"

I stop his rambling with a hug and saying
"It's perfect thank you"
He smiles and hugs me tight to his chest.
He leans on the tree trunk and I lay there reading out loud to him.

He listened closely without interrupting me once.
It seems like we lost track of time because the sun started to set and the pink from the clouds reflected off the snow beautifully.

I stop reading making him look up from playing with my hair. I jump down and start to play with the snow that's laying lightly in the grass.

He jumps down to and holds my hand tightly while I run around the clearing.

When the sky became twilight I sit on the snow curled on up his chest watching as the stars became brighter and more of them popped up.

Though because we are both half human we could fall asleep. But I refused to drift off to sleep while I'm with naheul. This moment is just to perfect.

How will we go through with a relationship when we want to with me being Aria daughter
I shiver but not from the cold but from the thought.
He feels the tension in my body and hugs my closer and asks

"What's wrong"
"I don't want you to die"
He nods and doesn't say anything. Instead he pulls me up closer to his shoulder and rests his head on mind.

In that moment I knew this would be our forever...until I saw a figure in the trees.

I jump up to my feet making naheul do the same.
It came closer and closer then I saw it was a wolf. But not a normal wolf... it was the size of a horse. A werewolf