Little visit

The next morning I woke up and did my daily morning routine.

When I arrive formally to the throne room with my awaiting father and uncles I gracefully sit down at my throne avoiding eye contact with everyone.

Father and my blonde uncle continue to stare at me while I'm sitting down.
I look over to them knowing uncle saw me and father.

I greet him with a slight nod and turn to father.
He smiles and pets my hair once with a smile.
I smile and turn back to the entrance hopping Felix will walk in with a vampire to take our minds off of last night.

After minutes of the doors staying closed uncle turns to me and says
"My child could I ask what you and Aro were doing in the garden last night"

I flinch to the question and turn my head only slightly to face him.
I see Aro who is now looking at the door.

"I woke in the middle of the night and father found me and we felt it was a perfect night to practice dancing"
I say trying to explain myself.

He nods and doesn't question farther.
Aro looks at me and we exchange slight nods uncles wouldn't pick up.

A few hours of reading and waiting for the doors to open a man walks in.

I look up from my book as does father and uncle cauis.

I see Jane walking in front of the man with her petite form and Felix saying very close.

I fold my book and nod to Jane.
She smiles to me and walks to the side of Aros chair.

Once Jane as positioned I swing my gaze over to the male.
I see caramel skin.
My heart skips a beat.
Could it be?
Aro smiles and I refuse to make further eye contact incase this was real.

Felix walks away and I keep my gaze at his chest.
"Naheul I presume?"
Father speaks up.

"Yes sir"
Naheul responds with his close like silk with his thick accent.
I nod and turn to Aro with a worried expression.

he smiles and places his ice cold hand on top of my petite half human hand.

We turn back with our raven hair moving in the air as we jolt to the man.

I offer a small smile and look to Felix.
I nod letting him go.
He hesitates but walks out the throne room.

Naheul reaches out his hand bravely and I look at caius to see if it's a good idea.

I nods not changing his expression and I hesitate but after a second I take his warm hard.

We walk out of the throne room and I turn my head facing back to Aro who is talking to Jane.

We walk out of the palace and into the hidden garden.

When we arrive I turn to him and say
"WHAT ARE U DOING HERE YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED! DO YOU WANT TO DIE BY THE HANDS OF ME OR FATHER?"
I angrily yell at the man standing before me.

His calm eyes locked mine into his and he took both of my hands in his.
He doesn't say anything but just his presence makes my eyes foggy with tears.

A unknowing tear rolls down my soft cheek and I quickly whip it away.
I take my hands away from his grip and look down.

"Good bye you shouldn't be here go home Naheul"
I stick my head up and start back to the stairs.
He grabs my wrist and pulls me back into his chest.

"Listen it hurts Camila it hurts to be away from you I don't know what it is but we only meet once and I already missed you."

I look at him and nod and walk back into the building holding back the river of tears threatening to spill out.

I whip my eyes and let air fill my lungs.
I swing open the doors and plop my self down in my throne ignoring caius and Aros gaze.