The end

I got back to the castle quick enough for me to quickly hug and greet everyone and spead walk to my room to get away.

I shut to door quickly and have my back to it nervously. No. I can't do this. I slide my back down the door until I'm on the floor. I pull my legs close to my chest and I stay there. I let the venom tears slip out and fall down my stone like cheeks.

I angerly kick off my high heels and loosen up my dress. I pull all the pins from my hair roughly. The few hairs I pulled out fall gently to the floor. It sure is a good think I didn't put on make up. The venom would ruin it.

I pull my hood over my head move to make a sheild to the outside light and start to replay every single memory I have of him. It is repetitive. They are short but beautiful. I'm annoyed I don't have more. I SHOULD have more momeries of him.

I have been crying on the floor for half a hour now and if I don't go and do something else father will come looking for me. I scoop up all the pins and shoes off the floor and put them away and Change into a large black flowing dress not meant for executions. I go out to the garden and look over the town.

I see all the children dancing or playing with their siblings out in the sun.
2 things I will never be able to do.
I smile happy for them and watch as their parents are cleaning or buying food from the market.

They all looked so happy or so casual for doing this everyday of their short human lives.
I wish I could live like that. But of course I could never. I am stuck being here in the castle eating humans lives away or cooking something when they were to busy to.
At this point. I give up.

I don't want to live like this anymore. It's to much. It's getting annoying being away from them and away from my father. It's time for me to think about what I should do next.

I look behind me back at the castle and I see the tallest tower. I smile and I climb onto the roof avoiding windows and any way father could see me. Once I'm back in my feet I walk gracefully to the top occasionally tripping on loss tiles but I finally make it.

The air is colder up here and it smells of fresh air. I smile to myself and the birds.
I swing my arms out and at the point I let the wind take my body. My back is to the ground and my eyes are closed with my smile still painted onto my lips. This. This is what I've been waiting for. This is what I want.

To be free.

I wake up in a all white room I sit up not feeling any pain and I stand up and look around. I see my mother. I recognized her through pictures. She smiles calmly and I run up to her and hug her.

I finally did it. I'm dead.

In the middle of the hug I see the one and only person in this world that could possibly complete it. It's naheul.
There's no way he's alive

I go up to him and he Holden my hands with his. He doesn't look sad he just looks... happy. I smile and touch his face hopping I can feel his warmth.
Yes I can!

He came after me even through death.

ARO POV

Standing up i make sure to tell my brothers where I'm going like always. I collect my hands in front of me and I walk to my beautiful daughter room. I know her mates identity and I'm sure that she doesn't know I know. I need to give her my say so for this to finialize.

Just because she is the daughter of the king of vampires doesn't mean she can't have her mate. It's her right. As it is any bodies. A smile creeps into my face in excitement as I open her bedroom door. She isn't there. I look out her window that over looks the garden to see her jump from the very top.