Chapter X:Shennanigans...Vongola Shennanigans Everywhere

(Ciaossu~minna-san! So,I've been thinking of writing a novel of my own...and the genre that caught my eye is the trend about the genres villain/villainess.

It has come to my attention and realization that, for the fellow authors out there,some of you might have noticed that there are some authors from others apps sending you a pm about how your "novel" has caught their attention as well as how it was written so beautifully and would invite you to join them somewhere like the "Webnovel" app or the "One More Chapter" app.

Some of them might have sent you a few sample chapters as well. What I want to say is...I really want to publish a novel to call my own,but I don't know if I can trust the links they attach to their message,because you know--it might be someone just trolling you and if I followed the link and published,I was worried that I'd lose my story or account to a hacker! Or something like that.

Anyway, if its alright with you guys, I need your confirmation that some of you have also received the message of some of this authors(er,also editors from other apps)and if the links and such can be trusted or not.

I know it can be a bit ridiculous to be all kind of paranoid with things that have been happening like this,but I wanted to be cautious and be careful with these things before proceeding to the link. Let me know it I can trust it,heheheh~.

Oh, and also someone tell me how to write a fanfiction in either tablet or phone in Fanfiction .net or Archive of Our Own!I wanted to crosspost my stories here in Wattpad to other apps because I think others will enjoy it as well,thank you!)

☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎☾︎☽︎

Part I:The Primo Guardians in a nutshell,a.k.a,screaming bloody murder.

☽︎☽︎☽︎

Today was another boring meeting between the former Primo family.

Its a pretty normal meeting actually.

(Also,why were they always having these stupid,boring meetings?Minato had better things to do than attempt to kill himself through boredom!Heck,he'd definitely prefer doing D rank missions over the meeting!)

Though sometimes,Minato tended to interrupt or cut off someone:whether it was unintentional or intentional,Fugaku still found it annoying and irritating.

Right now,they were just discussing on how to plan more for the future--even though they already planned a lot,but well,you never know--to be more prepared and that there's a chance that they'd be forced to take some sort of 'missions' from Byakuran.

For some reason,Fugaku and Shikaku had forbidden Elena and Reborn from participating in the meeting--causing the blonde to sulk and the ravenet to give them a pokerface.

Troublesome,really.

As Fugaku and Shikaku began moving on to the next topic,Minato held up a hand.

"What?" The Uchiha sighed,pinching the bridge of his nose.

He already had to deal with making sure that the upcoming "Uchiha Massacre" was executed smoothly and no problems would arise.

So far,his eldest son Kyoya had all but abandoned the his last name Uchiha and chose to replace it with Hibari and had went to some place unknown for the time being:and he also passed the position of being the clan heir to Itachi.

(By this point,Fugaku was lamenting that his eldest son was the former 10th Cloud Guardian of the Vongola Decimo,Sawada Tsunayoshi.Its not that he hated him or anything...its just that if he was to have a son,he'd prefer that he be that Hayato kid!