Chapter VIII:The Daily Lives of a Former Vongola Primo Famglia

If one were to take a peek into one Namikaze Minato's life,they would say that it was a shinobi's crazy life.

....Well,a lot more crazier than the average shinobi anyway.

It all started when he turned 7 and had regained his past life's memories.

From then onwards,his dreams of a normal life(as normal as a shinobi's life can get anyway)went downhill and crashed into billions of pieces like how glass shatters when dropped on the ground.

Even Kushina pointed out that his common sense and sanity--before he turned 7--was gone:like it was thrown out of the window.

Needless to say,he was not at all pleased to find out that the peaceful and normal life that he'd been trying to achieve will forever be far from his reach.

The former mafia boss looked up from his book...where he was also leaning against a tree,waiting for his students to arrive:he realized that his visitor was one of his close friends.

"Primo." They called out,saluting him with a two-finger salute.

Minato snorted,shutting his book with a soft thump to it as he nodded his head in greeting.

"G.Out on a patrol?"

The ravenet scoffed,approaching him and leaning on the other side of the tree trunk as he crossed his arms.

"Of course.Those old geezers are pestering me these days to get create a third child with Mikoto and its been getting on my nerves--so I took the chance to patrol the parameters of the village."

"Ah,must be quite a hard life...you have a son named Kyoya,right?I also heard that Mikoto is with child now?" Minato inquired.

A creepy laugh was heard resonating throughout the empty training grounds.

"Nufufufu~!Not to mention that being the heir of those prideful,stubborn fools must be quite troublesome."

The two gave looks of deadpan towards the source of the voice just a few meters across from them.

"Ah,Daemon.What brings you here?" The Uchiha drawled,inspecting his fingernails as a sign of disinterest.

"How rude~.I'm here to deliver a report to Primo." Inoichi chuckled.

He then took out a file from within his vest,before handing it out to the other blond:who took it and immediately opened the file to scan its contents.

"How's Elena?" Fugaku finally asked after a moment of silence,making conversation.

Minato continued to scan the file,flipping the pages now and then;but he was also half-listening to their conversation.

Inoichi shrugged.

"Quite well,thank you.She's been ranting on to me that if we had Ino,we should make another child or something."

The ravenet furrowed his brows at this.

"So do you plan to?Elena has always wished to have a large family after all...other than the other clan members who are distantly related to you at some point anyway."

Inoichi grinned,summoning his scythe in his right hand and spinning it.

"Nufufufufu~!Why not?I don't mind granting her wishes if that is what she so desires~!The again,we're already on our first one...."

"'First one'?Elena's pregnant?!" Minato's mouth dropped open in shock and surprise.

Fugaku rolled his eyes and pushed his jaw up to shut his gaping mouth again with an elegant movement of his hand.