Chapter XI: Chuunin Exams Arc

Shikaku screwed up.

No,wait,why would he screw up when it wasn't even his fault in the first place, but Inoichi's?!

Still,Fugaku is going to kill them.

Then again...why was he even supposed to be held responsible when the stupid pinkhead(Shikaku could imagine him screaming his head off in protest that his hair wasn't pink and it was called red,like--excuse you,are you colorblind,G?!)knew full well that he couldn't handle someone like the stupid illusionist or the stupid skylark.

And now he was being redundant as he kept overusing the word 'stupid' even though he had an arsenal of insult words to use.

Anyway,how was he screwed?

Well,because right now,the idiot illusionist might as well be yelling their secret identities at the top of the Hokage Monument,because WHO THE HELL APPROACHES BYAKURAN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ESPECIALLY IF HE WAS WITH SAWADA FUCKING TSUNAYOSHI?!?!

That guy has the famed super hightened(or demonic--Cozart's words,not his) intuition,a.k.a,Hyper Intuition!

The same famed intuition that Primo managed to pass down to some of his descendants.

Like hey,why did they even bother to hide their identities if they were just gonna end up telling Decimo from the start on who they were,right?

Actually,why were they hiding their identities?Its not like anything would change if everybody knew that they rememebered their past lives--oh.

Right.He now remembers:it was because if everyone knew that they remembered their past lives,people would either think they're crazy and would leave them alone,or they'd believe them and try to make them cough up all knowledge that they had gained from their past lives.

Yeah,that was really not a comforting thought.

(And add to the fact that they were trying to make the story run its course and not stray off the story plot's path...then again,it might as well be useless since they already sort of derailed from the story's original plot,what with saving Kushina and Minato--who were both in a coma right now and were only able to talk to them,via dreams and being in an illusionary body made of Mist flames--and many others secretly.)

Anyway,why was Inoichi still in the process of walking towards Byakuran when Shikaku had been thinking for a while now--ah.

Right.

He really keeps forgetting that his mind could process a lot of things in a mere milisecond.

....Shikaku watched as the citizens of Konoha gave Byakuran(and Tsuna of course) looks of suspicion,wariness or just plain curiosity.

Then,Inoichi Yamanaka--a.k.a,the stupid dumbass of an illusionist--strode forward to greet the marshmallow lover.

"Nufu--ehem,back again so soon,Byakuran?"

...Aaaand Shikaku and Choza's hands almost flew up to their heads to tear out their hair in possible frustration.

Both of them glanced uneasily at each other and with mounting panic.

Was he trying to expose their identities to Decimo?!All their plans would be for naught if the brunet picked up on Inoichi's aura(the familiar aura of Daemon Spade of course) and mannerisms!!!

Shikaku barely held in the desire to possible strangle slash physically assault him.

Even Choza looked on in mortification at the illusionist's actions.