Chapter XII: Giotto,Ramen,and Knuckle's Weirdness|Idiots|Poor Cozart

Giotto's/Minato's 3rd P.O.V.~

Giotto was eating a special ramen that he got from Ichiraku Ramen,when Asari and Choza walked in.

"Oh,Primo!Eating ramen again,de gozaru?" The brunet,Asari/Hizashi asked.

"Yep~!Its a very special one this time since its just another sample--Teuchi-san asked me to bring it home and judge if there's a possibility that it will be popular or not." The blonde chirped,happily slurping the noodles away.

Choza eyed the ramen,before giving the man a disapproving look.

"These days,you've been eating too much ramen...its almost everyday.That can't be too good for your health!" He scolded his close friend.

"But Choza!This is a special ramen that were making through trial and error and trying to make it into perfection!I can't turn this down:such a glorious opportunity cannot be allowed to go to waste!" Giotto whined in protest,covering his ramen in an attempt to keep it from being taken from him.

Asari tilted his head,curious as to what prototype sample was the blond eating:he's actually been the only one who paid attention to what the blond was eating as he was not busy.

So he knew everything to do with ramen or whatever subject Giotto randomly goes off at times.

"What prototype dish is that this time and based on what?" Asari asked.

"I went for W today."

"W?Oh!Hahaha~,you mean the one you nicknamed as Winchester,de gozaru?"

Choza blanched out,looking confusedly between the two.

What were they talking about?Who was Winchester?Is it someone whom Primo had met recently?

"Yep.Nad was a bit too...how do I say this...its not exactly sweet and delicious as U had tasted like.Nad was too lacking in taste..." Giotto struggled to describe before shrugging at the end.

"'Nad'?Oh,you went on and gave them nicknames!" Asari laughed.

Choza gaped at them as the two conversed.

Was that...?Were they doing what he thinks they were doing?!

The Primo Sun guardian shakily lifted up a hand to cover his mouth:its not like he was scared of gays,but more of a bit...horrified that the two were(most probably anyway)having sex without even informing them.

(Or Primo might be having sex with some other guys without even consulting him!What if he gets some sort of disease?!Something that can only be transmitted through sexual activities?!No,wait,wasn't Primo married?!Oh my gosh....was Primo cheating?!Kushina is still alive,except for the fact that she's currently in a coma.)

...What he means is--what if they were doing such acts while their kids(Choza's and the others')were there and happened to hear them...going at it like rabbits?!

Wait,no,why was he even stressing over this when he's not even sure that they were doing what he thinks they are doing?

Sure,when he was in an odd mood he would secretly ship a certain blond with everyone,or a certain melonhead with a certain skylark,but that was that.

But really,he shouldn't be stressed over something...not when it was not proven yet.

Choza clenched his fist in determination.

Right,he would not sin by thinking of such thoughts today--

"--No,really,that's what it tasted like!" Was the sound of Giotto raising his voice as he insisted.