Chapter III:Lampo's Nightmare|Daemon's Amusement

Lampo couldn't believe his eyes.

He was alive again.

Not just that,he was in an anime/manga that was called "Naruto" that he saw his descendant watching with I-pin,Fuuta, and Fran.

He knew the events in it.Like,what would happen and all that wotnot.

After all,he did watch the whole series and read the manga.

Aaand he was also in a clan called the Nara Clan--he was also the future father of one of the smartest Naruto characters in the Narutoverse.

Lampo felt doomed at what his future will be as he thought of it.

He tried to deny reality...but fate was simply just cruel to him.

Oh,you should know his name by now...what was it,you say?

Isn't obvious?He's the one and only Nara Shikaku,the future father of Nara Shikamaru and the future-will-be-a-deceased-
grandfather to one Nara Shikadai.

...He was lamenting his fate already and regretting being alive again so early into his life.

How was that even possible?!Who brought him back to life again?!And as if it wasn't enough,a certain marshmallow addict visited him and told him to follow all the events and go with the flow and to tell it to the others too when he meets them.

...Was this former-deranged-psycopath-now-marshmallow-addict idiot saying that he should allow himself to just die then?!When he just got back to the living and had a new life too?!

Personally,he wanted to beat the shit out of the annoying little waste of space called Byakuran('cause why the hell not?)and just be done with it.

Well,he can do that since he's strong:he wasn't hailed as the Primo Fulmini Custode for nothing...he--and especially the other Vongola members--were famously known to be the most powerful flame users in the all history,with the 10th generation as the second coming of the First Family.

Lampo paused in his musings,a thought coming to him:there was something that he seemed to overlook....

The ravenet went into a thinking pose,before he remembered it and came to a conclusion.

...The albino that visited him came from the future!

That means that he wasn't born yet,but for some reason the albino visited him just to tell him the 'news' and why they were reincarnated in the first place!

Though he wondered why the Mare Sky chose him to be the one to hold the valuable information:it's not like he's saying that he's untrustworthy or incapable of keeping the information safe or anything...

...He just thought that it would have been someone else from the guardians.

Lampo--no,he was Shikaku now(Lampo sounded waay better since he was used to being called that:then again,he has no choice but to just follow the events)--had actually thought over on how maybe...just maybe,they could fake the events?

Perhaps when he meets Primo and the others again(yes,he knows that the others got reincarnated too 'cause a certain albino told him)he can tell them where they were and that they should just go with the flow and fake some events up on the way.

That way,there won't be too many problems or death or something like that.

Shikaku had to remind himself that while he wasn't the real Shikaku,he had the feeling that the real one's personality and wotnot was mixed in within him so he didn't need to worry that he wouldn't be able to live up to his future job,which is being the Jounin Commander,the head of all Shinobi armies and the one behind their war strategies.