Lost one

Naiya
"Maasai do not do that. Put it back!" I snapped, watching Maasai take something off the shelf in the store.

"But mommy!" She started.

"Didn't I tell you not to touch anything in here? I'm not playing with you. Next time you do it, I'm popping you in your fucking mouth." I said. She frowned with tears folding in her eyes. Ronald instantly picked her up making me roll my eyes.

"Don't do that when I'm trying to discipline her. She needs to know that when I say not to do something that means not to do it."

"Baby you don't have to embarrass her though. You're being too hard." He said rubbing her back as she whined.

"Can we go? Let's just go home because y'all are about to piss me off." I snapped walking away.

I walked straight to the car as Ronald followed behind me, obviously angry. The whole car ride home was quiet and by the time we got home, Maasai had fallen asleep. Ronald pulled in the garage and didn't even open my door for me like usual.

"Here I'll take her upstairs." I said. He moved away from me and walked passed me to take her upstairs. I went into our room and sat on the bed.

"You wanna tell me what your problem is? You've never acted like that in the store and you've never used cuss words towards our daughter."

"Ronald I'm not for it today." I said.

"You've been acting real rude lately and your mood has not been the best. Is there something you need to tell me?" He said.

"No, I'm fine. There's nothing wrong with me, now please get out of my face Ronald. Go get in somebody else's face."

"Don't do that Janaiya. You know you can tell me anything. You've never acted like this before so there has to be something wrong. Baby talk to me." He said lifting my chin up.

"Ronald leave me alone! Please!" I snapped.

"I'm just trying to help my wife. I love you!" He said.

"I don't need your help nor do I need you! I can do this shit by myself." I snapped.

He looked at me before shaking his head. I mentally cursed myself before trying to grab him. He jerked away from me and grabbed his keys.

"If that's how you feel, then i won't be in your way any more." He said before walking out.

"Baby! I didn't mean it!" I said following him down the stairs. He walked out he door and slammed it behind him.

"Fuck!" I yelled. I sat on the couch and rubbed my stomach. I don't think I can do this pregnancy alone.

Lisa
I paced back and forth in my room trying to calm Deviney down the best I could. It was just me right now because her father went to go get groceries. Her being a newborn, I'm still trying to adjust to this new lifestyle and trying to figure out what she needs.

"Alright sugar plum, mommy needs you to calm down." I said sitting on the bed and removing her from off my shoulder. She made her cute little face as she cried making which made me feel so bad.

"What's wrong with my princess?" Shawn asked walking in. I signed mentally as he took her out of my arms.

"I don't know. She woke up and just started to cry. I fed her and changed her so I'm not sure what's wrong.

"Okay princess. It's okay." Shawn sung patting her back. "Baby can you hand me her binky?"

I leaned over and grabbed Deviney's Pacifier and handed it to him. I watched as he shushed her and softly moved her pacifier around in her mouth.