Home Sweet Home

Tionne
I looked down at Shianne as she continued to work me all throughout this hotel room. This was our last day here in Bora Bora. The amount of energy that this woman has is unexplainable.

"Fuck baby!" I moaned as she sucked on my clit. I ran my fingers through her locs as she held onto my waist.

"Mmmm you gotta cum for me beautiful." She said.

My legs began to shake as she entered two fingers inside me. The pleasure shot through my whole body as my back began to arch even more. Before I could even release, she stopped and pounded into me with her strap.

I don't know where the hell she got all this energy from; but she is not playing around.

She was pounding my entire soul out and all you could hear were my moans throughout the whole room. A couple of strokes later, I came causing her to pull out and smirk. She bit her lip as she watched me release all over the bed sheets.

"'Mmmm that's what I'm talking about baby girl." She said kissing me.

"'Mmmm you ain't shit." I said kissing back.

She chuckled as I attempted to get up from the bed. "Oh you won't be walking right for a couple of hours."

She winked at me as I stuck my middle finger up. She really just did me like that. A bitch can not walk right now.

I finally made it to the bathroom after limping and shit and took a hot shower. Shianne walked in with a blunt in her hand.

"You good in here?" She asked.

"Yea I'm straight. Why you smokin? You know they don't want you doing that in here?" I said getting out the shower and wrapping a towel around me.

She smacked her lips and grabbed me from behind.

"Baby you know I don't give a fuck about what they got to say." She said.

She grabbed me by my waist and gave me kisses on my neck while gripping my booty. I giggled as she leaned up and gave me three pecks on my lips.

"You know I'm not ready to go back home. I wish we could be here for the rest of our lives." She said.

"Well our princess needs us. It's only right that we go back and spend time with her." I said walking out the bathroom.

"Speaking of my princess. I bet her nana's have spoiled her so much. My mom said when she picked her up from your mamas house, our baby had brand new clothes, hair was done, and she had brand new bottles." Shi said with a smile.

"Girl you know my mama loves her grand baby." I said.

"I know my mom has been very over protective and whatnot. Sadie doesn't even sleep inside when she's over there. My dad still has yet to meet her though." She said.

"Well he can meet her when we get back. I know he's be real happy." I said.

Ronald
I sat in the dining room and watched my wife pick at her food. She hasn't been herself at all since the incident so I've been keeping a very close eye on her. As for Maasai, she stays in her room more often. She doesn't want mommy to tuck her in, she always wants daddy. She doesn't communicate with her mommy like she used to, she's much more clingy with me. It bothers Naiya a lot; but i can only do my best for both of them.

"Baby, you gotta eat." I said taking the spoon.

"I got it Ronald. I'm not a child." She snapped. She took it back and I just sat and watched her continue to pick at it.