Savage Duty

Shianne
I sped down the road as I tracked this niggas house with my gps. I know Tionne told me not to worry about it, but once you put your hands on my wife, it becomes my problem. I pulled up to the house and grabbed my gun slipping it in my pants but got a phone call from Tionne.

"Yes baby?" I sighed.

"Why are you at his house Shianne? I told you not to worry about it baby." I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Baby how do you know where I am?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.

"Don't bullshit me Shianne! I'm not stupid. I held one of your boys at gunpoint at your trap house when I woke up and didn't see you in our bed." I groaned and rubbed my face pulling out of the driveway.

"Baby you can't be doing that, my niggas could've shot you.'' I said driving to my safe house.

''I'm okay, them niggas wasn't gon shoot me and you know that.'' I chuckled and smiled.

''Okay baby, i'll be home in a little bit. I'ma go up to the trap house to handle some business.'' I said. I could hear her moving around on the phone sounded like she was trying to get comfortable.

''Wait baby, you think you could go to the store for me and pick up some groceries? I'll send you the list.'' She said. I scrunched up my face because she never asked me to go to the store for her. We would always go together. It kind of threw me off.

''Okay baby, i'll go. You feelimg okay?'' I asked pulling up to my trap house.

''Yea i'm fine, you know my sickle cell be acting up sometimes. I'll be fine.'' She said.

We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone. I looked at my phone before shoving it in my pocket and getting out of my car. I walked inside and cocked my gun before aiming it at my boys. ''Alright niggas, I need to know who the fuck told my lady that I was going to that niggas house. You know I get real ticked off when mothafuckas run they mouths. Who finna speak up!?''

I looked around the room and started to get pissed off because no one was answering me. I nodded my head and paced back and forth across the room.

''So y'all want me to start killing niggas to make y'all talk? Cause at the end of the day I don't need none of y'all to do what I have to do!'' I yelled.

''It was Tracy! That nigga scary as shit.''

''Nigga you a fuckin snitch. First of all ya bitch held me at gunpoint so I had the right to be scared.'' Tracy snapped. I looked at him and lifting my gun before shooting him in the toe. He hunched over in pain as I pulled him up by his shirt .

''Call my wife a bitch again and i'll shoot you dead in your face. I'm not fuckin playin with you Tracy!'' I yelled pushing him down on the floor. I went to Debo and looked him in his face. ''Debo, nigga you know how I feel about niggas who rat out the team. That's ya boy and no matter if he did it or not you ain't post to rat out ya boy. Dipboy and Slapnuts gon teach you what happens when you rat ya niggas out.'' I walked away and watched as Dipboy and Slapnuts beat the shit out of debo. I felt no remorse at all. Niggas gotta learn from somebody.

Tionnne
After I got off the phone with Shianne I sat my phone down and looked at Dedrick. I felt guilty but there was nothing I could really do because he's more crazy than I am. He smiled at me and gave me a kiss. Yes I loved Dedrick at one point in my life, but when I met Shianne me and him were broken up but he got hella jealous and threatened to kill me if I ever tried to leave him. He knows about Shianne and she knows about him and they don't like each other at all.