Left for sorrow

Naiya
I drove tapping my steering wheel as I looked through the rearview mirror at my daughter Maasai. I smiled seeing her sound asleep and looked back at the road. I was on my way to Lisa's house for Ronald's party. My baby got drafted into the NFL and I couldn't be any happier. Ronald said he would meet me over there since he had to workout today. I pulled into Lisa's driveway and got out the car grabbing Maasai. I rung the doorbell and Lisa opened it and lit up when she saw Maasai.

''Titi Li!'' She sung as Lisa took her from me. Lisa gave me a hug before letting us in.

''So Maasai, where's that daddy of yours?'' Lisa asked.

"Daddy had to workout but him said that him would meet us. Right mommy?'' I smiled and nodded. Maasai is so advanced for her age. She's only three but she knows her Abc's and she can count to one hundred without stopping. Her dad is always busy with football and sometimes he has to go away for business purposes so I try to be the best mother I can while her dad is away. Lisa let Maasai down to go play and we had a little conversation amongst the two of us.

"Lisa, I don't know if I can continue stripping anymore. It's not the right example I want to set for Sai." I said.

"I understand, my niece deserves to be raised right. Do whatever you have to do." She said. I'm glad she was so sympathetic.

Maasai walked back in and pouted climbing onto my lap. She poked her lip out and looked at me.

"Me don't like Shay, her mean and ugly." She snapped.

"What did she do baby? It's not nice to call someone ugly." I said looking at her.

"Me was eating some of Titi Li's animal crackers and her come and ask for some. Mama me don't like her greedy self." She whined. I rubbed her back as Lisa chuckled.

"Lord my baby is unlikable as shit. Titi is sorry baby. Shay leave my baby alone. Before I get you."Lisa said as Shay walked up to her and kissed her.

I shooked my head and laughed at them. They are one odd couple.

Shianne
It's been awhile since I kicked Tionne out and I will be honest it's been hard but I manage to get through it. She calls me every now and then but I refuse to answer. As far as Mack, I'll handle that Nigga when the time is right.

"Aye Nigga, that was my play! Fuck you doing?" Slapnuts said slamming the cards down on the table.

"No nigga you cheating hard as shit!"

I rubbed my temples and groaned. These niggas were pissing me off.

"Alright niggas, chill with that shit!" I snapped. I got up and left the room and went into my office to blow off some steam. I rolled a blunt and sat back in my chair.

I grabbed my gun and got up. I told my boys I was leaving before walking out and getting into my car. I was enraged, and I just needed to blow off some steam before I went off on everybody.

"It's okay Shianne, don't let her get to you." I said to myself.

Tionne
I sighed as I rested my head on the headboard of the bed. I was still in the hotel. Mack was blowing up my phone and Shianne refused to talk to me. It started to take a toll on my sickle cell. It wasn't until I started to feel sick that I realized that it was getting serious. I felt excruciating pain in my joints and fell over onto the floor. The only thing I could do was try my best to crawl to the door. I got the door open but everything began to fade away.

"She's stable!" I opened my eyes and looked around seeing I was in the hospital. I saw my mother and brother but sadly didn't see the one person I wanted to see. I got sad and looked down shedding a tear.