Dead Point

Shianne
I got up extra early to begin my mission. The first person we were going to pay a visit to is Andre. I met up with Ronald and Shawn and we made our way over to his place. We weren't going to make ourselves known so we picked the locks of the front door and walked in. It was dark and quiet, and it sounded as if he were asleep. We decided to part ways and checked around the house.

I heard chaos upstairs and went to check on everything. When I walked into the room, Ronald had Andre up against the wall by his neck.

"You fucking touched my sister? You think raping her and was okay?" He said.

"I- I wasn't the only one." He stuttered.

"Fuck you tryna say nigga?" Shawn said walking up to him.

"I can explain, Suge and Lorenzo had a part in this too." He said.

"You mean to tell me that you and your fuckass niggas raped my wife at the same fucking time!? Do you know you could've killed her and my baby!?" Shawn yelled.

"You fucked up man, and ima be the one to hold you accountable for it. I've been dealing with you for years Andre, and I know that if ion deal with you now, you gon try some bullshit later.'' Ronald pulled his gun out of his pants and put it up to Andre's head.

''Wait! Please don't kill my husband. I promise you he's not a bad person I-." I shot her dead in the chest and Ronald shot Andre in his head. I cleaned the gun and then put it right in Andres hand before we left the scene.

"Good work! Now we're off to pay Mr. Lorenzo a visit." I said.

"Shawn you taking this one?" Ronald asked. He nodded. We pulled up to this niggas house and got out.

Lisa
I sat criss cross on the floor in my room rubbing my belly. My little girl should be here in a few days. We named her Deviney and her nickname is gonna be Dee. I'm just really excited to meet my daughter. Shawn is excited, but I'm just really worried that he's going to get himself in some trouble if he goes after those three guys. I just don't want him to not be here when our daughter comes.

"Hey hey!" My mom sung knocking on my door and walking in. I looked up and smiled.

"Hi mommy. What you doing here?" I asked. I gave my mom a key to our house. Even though she has one, she respects our privacy and doesn't show up as often as I thought she was going to.

"Nothing, just coming to check on my babies. How is she doing in there?" She asked sitting down on my bed.

"She's doing okay, she should be here soon. It's really on her time now. I mean we have everything she needs, room is put together, diapers, wipes, clothes, shoes. My baby is spoiled and she's not even here yet." I said chuckling.

"Well I can't wait for you to experience motherhood. It has its pros and cons; but it's all worth it." Mommy said, rubbing my tummy.

"Oh me and Shawn named her Deviney. Dee as her nickname. I like it so much."

"That is cute! I bet she's going to be so beautiful."

"Yes! Speaking of her looks, we got a 3D ultrasound the other day and you won't believe who she looks like." I said showing mom.

"Oh my gosh! She looks identical to you! That's crazyyy." Mom sung with a smile.

"She has Shawn's nose and ears, but everything else is me." I said laughing.

"You know it's crazy how it was the total opposite with Maasai. She looks nothing like Janaiya but Ronald is everywhere in her face."

"Sai has so much hair though at such a young age. I mean it's almost Raina's length. I know my baby is about to have a lot of hair because her mommy and daddy are mixed." I said.