Chapter Two

Your POV

The bell rang and I grabbed my bag.

"Here, I'll take you to art," Pietro said.

"Thank you," I replied, and followed him out of the classroom and down the hall.

"I'll see you guys later," Natasha said as she walked the other way.

I followed Pietro and we spoke about little things, trying to get to know each other a bit better. I watched him as we talked. Whenever he spoke about something he liked, like football, his eyes would light up and he would get very animated.

His azure blue eyes were mesmerizing, and his silver-y blonde hair glistened in the light. He was extremely cute if I was being honest.

"Steve!" Pietro called out.

I saw a handsome blonde boy turn around. His eyes lit up in recognition as he saw Pietro, but they looked at me confused.

"Hey Piet, who's this?" he asked, smiling at me kindly.

"This is y/n, she's new and has no one in her art class. I need you to take care of her. I'm with her next so I'll meet her here," Pietro said.

"Jeez, you sound like a mother," Steve muttered.

Pietro glared at him.

"I'm Steve," Steve said, holding a out a hand to me.

"Y/n," I introduced, shaking his hand.

"Okay, I'll see you next," Pietro said, waving to me.

I waved back and he sauntered off with his hands in his pocket.

"So, y/n, where are you from?" Steve asked.

"I moved here from Midtown Tech," I said, repeating what I had told Pietro.

We began talking about small things until the teacher let us into the classroom.

"Everyone grab a partner. You're going to be drawing this person," the teacher said.

I looked to Steve who was sitting next to me.

"Partner?" we both asked at the same time.

We both let out a little laugh and began to draw. I sketched Steve's body first before beginning to do the facial features. It was a little bit difficult because we were both telling each other stop moving, and look at me, but I eventually got I nice sketch of him.

"Are you done?" he asked me.

I nodded and showed him.

"Woah," he breathed. "You have a lot of skill."

I blushed and smiled.

"Thank you. What about you?"

He showed me his. I opened my mouth in shock.

He had captured me perfectly. My body was perfectly proportioned, and the face looked exactly like mine.

"Wow! You're an amazing artist!" I exclaimed.

Steve smiled bashfully and looked down. He shyly mumbled a 'thank you'.

The bell rang and we got up. We exited the classroom and waited for Pietro to arrive. I saw Pietro strolling down the corridor and waved at him. He waved back and gave me a small smile.

"I know that Steve was nice to you because he's like that. Thanks, Steve," Pietro said, nodding at the other boy.

"It was nice meeting you, y/n," Steve said, waving as he left.